Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Malcom Reed Podcast  (Read 1582 times)

michaelmilitello

• WKC Performer
Malcom Reed Podcast
« on: September 14, 2020, 11:37:55 AM »
His most recent podcast pays homage to Weber.  Check it out. 

https://howtobbqright.com/howtobbqright-podcast/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Malcom Reed Podcast
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2020, 11:48:42 AM »
Should be cool to watch when I get home from work
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

sonofabutcher

• WKC Brave
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2020, 04:32:04 PM »
He’s loving the new MT premium he got for his Bday. Hooking him up with a kettle pizza to try out. I’ll tell him about the group and get him to join.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

michaelmilitello

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2020, 04:56:41 PM »
He’s loving the new MT premium he got for his Bday. Hooking him up with a kettle pizza to try out. I’ll tell him about the group and get him to join.

We’d be proud to have him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crowderjd

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2020, 08:35:43 AM »
Malcom joining here would be AMAZING.  By far my favorite youtuber, I've been a subscriber for years.  I make his prime rib every year at Christmas, his Monterrey Chicken delicious dinner is a family favorite, and overall, I've done many of his recipes.  @sonofabutcher how do you know him? 
Chasing the impossibles: Westerner, Custom, Meat Cut!

sonofabutcher

• WKC Brave
Malcom Reed Podcast
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2020, 08:48:24 AM »
Malcom joining here would be AMAZING.  By far my favorite youtuber, I've been a subscriber for years.  I make his prime rib every year at Christmas, his Monterrey Chicken delicious dinner is a family favorite, and overall, I've done many of his recipes.  @sonofabutcher how do you know him?
I met him few years back at World Food Championship in Orange Beach Al and hung out that whole weekend with him. Couple months later I started a 5 year project in Memphis and became even better friends. Ive helped him with bbq classes , demos , and Memphis in May   . Also we compete at Sca contests with him. Really good guy and super down to earth and humble.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 08:50:09 AM by sonofabutcher »

crowderjd

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2020, 09:20:55 AM »
@sonofabutcher that's fantastic.  Tell him if he's ever in Vegas, there's a backyard with 22 Webers waiting to cook him whatever he wants. 
Chasing the impossibles: Westerner, Custom, Meat Cut!

sonofabutcher

• WKC Brave
Malcom Reed Podcast
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2020, 09:49:57 AM »
@sonofabutcher that's fantastic.  Tell him if he's ever in Vegas, there's a backyard with 22 Webers waiting to cook him whatever he wants.
  Will do ! He just bought a huge warehouse in Hernando where he lives. It’s 20 minutes south of Memphis in Mississippi. Turning it into his headquarters for videos , podcasts, and a retail store. Also got a huge room setup for classes that they’re  going to try and do one monthly or every 2 months. All different kinds of classes depending on what season it is. Maybe you can book a class and come down ? Maybe see if other WKC members would be interested ? It would be a cool way for us members to meet up .

« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 09:52:25 AM by sonofabutcher »

jcnaz

• WKC Performer
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2020, 02:03:19 PM »
Awesome stuff!
Malcom Reed is my go-to resource for recipes and techniques.
A bunch of black kettles
-JC

sonofabutcher

• WKC Brave
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2020, 02:54:16 PM »

Awesome stuff!
Malcom Reed is my go-to resource for recipes and techniques.
same here and he’s taught me a lot. I started years ago with a weber kettle and this group then found his YT channel. Never thought in a million years I would end up becoming friends and helping him at MIM and his classes. I tell him all the time that he has no clue how much he impacts backyard guys.

SmokeVide

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2020, 07:18:22 PM »
Love that guy. You can just tell that he's genuine, and loves what he's doing. And he does it very well.
Brian
Seeking: 26 rotisserie

M635_Guy

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2020, 05:06:56 PM »
Malcomb is a gem, and has been incredibly valuable to me in the last year when I got my first Weber kettle.