Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Performer portable grill table mods  (Read 9620 times)

AmirMortal

• Smokey Joe
Performer portable grill table mods
« on: July 17, 2020, 02:04:40 PM »
Hey folks,

So I just got the performer from CL today. It's got the enameled steel table, and I'm wanting to modify it by adding cutouts for the portable grills, similar to the Weber Portable Grill Table.

Does anyone have the portable grill table, that could post a top-down picture of the surface? Looking for a template, ideally.

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Performer portable grill table mods
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2020, 03:39:29 PM »
I could do that when I get back from vacation

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

AmirMortal

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2020, 01:29:57 PM »
How's that vacation coming?

ReanimatedRobot

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2020, 04:18:07 AM »
@AmirMortal Where are you located? Maybe there is someone local that has a table.  Measurements are nice, but I really think the better way of doing it would be to take a piece of poster board or thick paper and do a stencil of the markings rather than taking measurements.  I know some people are really good at taking measurements, angles, and etc, but a stencil will make sure you get it just right and you can move it around to the preferred position on the table.
ISO: 18" & 22" Lime, 22" Cado, Plum SSP, Clean & Colored 18" for Midget Mod, and the usual Grails.

AmirMortal

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2020, 01:29:46 PM »
@AmirMortal Where are you located? Maybe there is someone local that has a table.  Measurements are nice, but I really think the better way of doing it would be to take a piece of poster board or thick paper and do a stencil of the markings rather than taking measurements.  I know some people are really good at taking measurements, angles, and etc, but a stencil will make sure you get it just right and you can move it around to the preferred position on the table.
I'm in Tampa, and yes that sounds exactly like what I'm looking for. I'd even buy a template from someone for a reasonable fee.

AmirMortal

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2020, 05:20:55 PM »
An old-school charcoal rubbing of the surface on poster board would probably even work. Skip all the measuring entirely.