Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Grill Giant  (Read 6511 times)

mahnamahna

• WKC Brave
Re: Grill Giant
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2020, 06:41:19 PM »
As a relative wkc newbie, it seems clear grillgiant used the wkc to build his Facebook group then discarded their name and association once it didn’t benefit him any more.  No other person has generated more drama and bs than Brandon.  His lies and bad mouthing has been repeatedly documented here and in many other places.  The wkc, and any other group on this planet, is better off without this guy.  Proof is in the number of posts that have been deleted because of this clown.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

Lowbrass

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2020, 06:42:19 PM »
I just want to put it out there that slander isn’t the act of bringing a private conversation into the public in order to try and ruin someone’s reputation.  Slander is making false statements against someone to try and ruin their reputation.  All @Randy did was put someone’s own words against the club out there for the club to see.  They were his own words and obviously not made up.  I often have wondered why @grillgiant still posts after clearly looking down on the community here but in the end that is none of my business.  Speaking of my business, I’m going to go back worrying about my side of the street and hope that I come across a glen blue before someone beats me to it and it gets shipped to Australia for 4x the amount that I could have gotten it for.

"The Fairway" '74, 22” Turquose, 18" Red C code, 18" Blue DU code x2, Gen 2 Grass Green Performer, 26” Glen Blue, Spring Green, "Bone", Turquose, Blue Wave, Wedgewood Blue, “Smoke”, Crimson and Homer SJGs.  14" and 18" WSM

Grails (HELP!): IMPERIAL GLEN BLUE!

harris92

• WKC Performer
Grill Giant
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2020, 06:48:47 PM »
X
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 07:42:45 PM by harris92 »

harris92

• WKC Performer
Grill Giant
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2020, 06:50:56 PM »
I thought when I blocked your scrawny ass on Facebook messenger I was rid of you. Why don’t you jump off a fucking bridge and leave me alone. I don’t want to hear from you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 07:44:27 PM by harris92 »

harris92

• WKC Performer
Grill Giant
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2020, 06:54:15 PM »
X
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 07:41:57 PM by harris92 »

harris92

• WKC Performer
Grill Giant
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2020, 06:55:43 PM »
Oh

« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 08:06:16 PM by harris92 »

harris92

• WKC Performer
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2020, 06:56:51 PM »
Always the victim.

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2020, 06:57:39 PM »
Oh and don’t you have a criminal record as well?

I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

harris92

• WKC Performer
Grill Giant
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2020, 06:59:21 PM »
Please don’t bother me anymore ok?  I don’t want to hear from you.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 08:05:05 PM by harris92 »

harris92

• WKC Performer
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2020, 07:03:56 PM »
Go AWAY.  bye bye

mahnamahna

• WKC Brave
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2020, 07:04:44 PM »
Wait, you mean the liar grillgiant stole money from the dishonest Lieberman?  The guy who talked crap about the wkc lost some dough to the guy who snaked out multiple eBay and other sales from club members by throwing his cash around?

Lol at all you guys involved in these shady deals.  Several members were burned by Harris and his eBay antics, I’d say half of the suckers who threw money at the midget regret it.

The wkc started as a respectable group.  Both of these “heavy hitters” have brought nothing but drama to the group, but are worshipped because they have some cool kettle collections.  When does it stop?

Mike in Roseville

• WKC Performer
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2020, 07:08:06 PM »

When does it stop?

I think it will be with the timely introduction of UserGone1, UserGone2, etc.

LiquidOcelot

• WKC Performer
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2020, 07:08:16 PM »
Lol holy fuck guys its a god darn WEBER forum!

1. there should be talk about weber grills, accessories and cooks.

2. If shit offends you, just don't be here. Everyone gets into arguments and disagreements, no need to take it personal.

3. Wtf are we 14 year old kids gossiping about people behind their backs to start shit now?

4. If you don't like someone here don't participate in their posts, is it that hard? Ignore them. Everyone's bound to have "that guy" on here.

5. THIS IS A FUCKING BBQ FORUM!!!

God fuck guys get yalls shit together and move on. Tired of checking the app and only seeing a bitter pissing match evert other day.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2020, 07:10:06 PM »
I cleaned the thread a little bit, and issued a few bans.

Don't be like that guy.

zavod44

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2020, 07:11:44 PM »
Lol holy fuck guys its a god darn WEBER forum!

1. there should be talk about weber grills, accessories and cooks.

2. If shit offends you, just don't be here. Everyone gets into arguments and disagreements, no need to take it personal.

3. Wtf are we 14 year old kids gossiping about people behind their backs to start shit now?

4. If you don't like someone here don't participate in their posts, is it that hard? Ignore them. Everyone's bound to have "that guy" on here.

5. THIS IS A FUCKING BBQ FORUM!!!

God fuck guys get yalls shit together and move on. Tired of checking the app and only seeing a bitter pissing match evert other day.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
You know I generally agree with you, but there was some shenanigans going on that were not in good faith, and sometimes there needs to be an uncomfortable conversation regarding these issues.  It's more than just a general disagreement.  There's some history and lots of lying.....

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Vintage Weber Grill raconteur and bon vivant.....and definitely Sir Agent X