Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Grill Giant  (Read 6105 times)

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Grill Giant
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2020, 06:01:28 PM »
Brandon, if police charges are going to be against randy for slander you want to address the slanderous statements against the WKC?
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

Bob BQ

• WKC Performer
Grill Giant
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2020, 06:02:38 PM »
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 06:05:27 PM by Bob BQ »
BBQ:it's what's for dinner. Grail: 18” Custom - "The Californian"

No1Agent

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2020, 06:08:22 PM »
Sure sounds like something a jealous person would say... referring to @harris92 personal forum. . . Whats that quote again " why cant people just be happy for others " . . #GoldPlatedIsntGold
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 06:11:06 PM by No1Agent »

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2020, 06:10:00 PM »
Thing is Brandon, people know what's up and no one bought the line that you look at the grill and thought it was painted, told everyone it was, then decided to buy it (for the heck of it) then found out it is legit.  You really must think people have no ability to sniff out a rat.  It did work though, I had people PM me telling me that your comments influenced them enough to back off.  So I mean congrats, you got your grill but if you think for a second that people believe the story.  No, no one did.  Which is why you get the reception you do here on the WKC because we have a long running tradition of separating the wheat from the chaff.  With the comments you are getting here guess what category most are putting you in.  You have a Facebook group with a bunch of people who know nothing about you stick to that, you know all too well once someone does get to know you, the real you, they run as far as they can.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2020, 06:12:57 PM »
And to the mods. Troy, Matt and Jim I am sorry if I am over the line but sometimes things just need to be said........

harris92

• WKC Performer
Grill Giant
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2020, 06:16:33 PM »
Giant Grills was reprimanded on BBQ Hoarders in July 2019 for.....being a troll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 06:25:11 PM by harris92 »

tomatoandvinegar

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2020, 06:16:43 PM »
Troy if you feel that I was slanderous in any way, please remove this post and if you feel it’s grounds for banishment do that also.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club
BBQ Brandon?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

sonofabutcher

• WKC Brave
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2020, 06:19:15 PM »

Troy if you feel that I was slanderous in any way, please remove this post and if you feel it’s grounds for banishment do that also.

BBQ Brandon?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
[emoji23] truth

smokeyjoe

• WKC Brave
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2020, 06:23:07 PM »

Thing is Brandon, people know what's up and no one bought the line that you look at the grill and thought it was painted, told everyone it was, then decided to buy it (for the heck of it) then found out it is legit.  You really must think people have no ability to sniff out a rat.  It did work though, I had people PM me telling me that your comments influenced them enough to back off.  So I mean congrats, you got your grill but if you think for a second that people believe the story.  No, no one did.  Which is why you get the reception you do here on the WKC because we have a long running tradition of separating the wheat from the chaff.  With the comments you are getting here guess what category most are putting you in.  You have a Facebook group with a bunch of people who know nothing about you stick to that, you know all too well once someone does get to know you, the real you, they run as far as they can.
Agree

ISO Red Outrider.

PotsieWeber

• WKC Performer
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2020, 06:32:21 PM »
Libel (similar to slander, but written instead of spoken) is generally just a civil matter.  It is not normally a criminal matter.

Cops would be unlikely to do anything but tell a person that. 
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 08:18:15 PM by PotsieWeber »
regards,
Hal

zavod44

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2020, 06:34:52 PM »
Just to be clear, slander is a civil case.  No one would call the police in a civil case.  It's not a police matter.  You would be better if calling a lawyer.  Plus slander is very hard to prove, especially since you actually said it.  Are you going to court to tell a judge that you were slandered by your own statements?  Seems like a tough case.....

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Vintage Weber Grill raconteur and bon vivant.....and definitely Sir Agent X

randy

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2020, 06:36:18 PM »

Defamation (similar to slander, but written instead of spoken) is generally just a civil matter.  It is not normally a criminal matter.

Cops would be unlikely to do anything but tell a person that.
Troy if in any way you think what I posted is Defamation please delete it......

Thanks for the clarification Potsie

harris92

• WKC Performer
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2020, 06:36:35 PM »
Just to be clear, slander is a civil case.  No one would call the police in a civil case.  It's not a police matter.  You would be better if calling a lawyer.  Plus slander is very hard to prove, especially since you actually said it.  Are you going to court to tell a judge that you were slandered by your own statements?  Seems like a tough case.....

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
Better call Saul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike in Roseville

• WKC Performer
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2020, 06:40:11 PM »
Wait. So Randy’s not going to jail now? Whew! I was getting worried there for a second. 🤣

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2020, 06:40:58 PM »
Your problem isn't what Randy thinks of you. Your problem is, what the whole community thinks of you! Especially after seeing this. Those are your own words.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app