Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Pizza Lid  (Read 9271 times)

GrillGiant

• WKC Brave
    • GrillGiant
Re: Pizza Lid
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2020, 12:17:22 PM »
Man I am sick of hearing about these grillhandle.com handles. I ordered 3 handles, 2 months ago and have my MBHs sitting waiting... website still says processing payment was taken and no response from their mesg/help option.

1st of all I hope everyone is healthy
2nd see #1
3rd see #2
4th it would be nice to get a responses or see something put out saying the lockdown has delayed orders.
Also, what color stain is that on the handle? Looking at ordering one for my copper kettle and I really like how week yours goes with the stain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those are custom ordered Bubinga wood from Grillhandle.com. Double screw from the bottom.

No spin taco handle.
 https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?share_fid=63141&share_tid=43967&url=http%3A%2F%2Fweberkettleclub%2Ecom%2Fforums%2Findex%2Ephp%3Ftopic%3D43967&share_type=t&link_source=app

Sent from my SM-G965U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
Oh no, not good. Was just about to order a set until I saw this. May wait till that gets settled out before I order. Sorry to hear and thank you for the info.

Everything is good here and I’m always available 24/7. Haven’t got a message from anyone regarding an order @red_5_wrangler feel free to contact me pretty hard not to find me. 847-830-7634 is my personal cell and brandon@grillgiant.com is my email. Orders typically take 4-6 business weeks, we cut everything to order, sometimes I do have stuff in stock ready to ship. Contact me so I know what you ordered and we’ll get it figured out. 

Grill on! and Go CUBBIES!!!

GrillGiant

• WKC Brave
    • GrillGiant
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2020, 12:20:25 PM »
Man I am sick of hearing about these grillhandle.com handles. I ordered 3 handles, 2 months ago and have my MBHs sitting waiting... website still says processing payment was taken and no response from their mesg/help option.

2nd see #1
3rd see #2
4th it would be nice to get a responses or see something put out saying the lockdown has delayed orders.
Also, what color stain is that on the handle? Looking at ordering one for my copper kettle and I really like how week yours goes with the stain.

Those are custom ordered Bubinga wood from Grillhandle.com. Double screw from the bottom.

No spin taco handle.
 https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?share_fid=63141&share_tid=43967&url=http%3A%2F%2Fweberkettleclub%2Ecom%2Fforums%2Findex%2Ephp%3Ftopic%3D43967&share_type=t&link_source=app

Sorry to hear that.
Can't tag him right now but you should try contacting Brandon(GrillGiant).
Typically i get my items within 2 weeks of placing the order.  Availability of the specific type of wood you ordered can also cause a delay. Right now the virus  probably have something to do with it. Also have some custom ordered items that haven't arrive yet and it's been about 2 months.

I’m always around to assist. [emoji1303] 847-830-7634 is my personal cell, brandon@grillgiant.com is my email, and you can find me on Facebook I run Weber Kettle Grill Giants.

Drewski

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2020, 12:43:33 PM »

2nd see #1
3rd see #2

No spin taco handle.

Oh no, not good. Was just about to order a set until I saw this. May wait till that gets settled out before I order. Sorry to hear and thank you for the info.

Everything is good here and I’m always available 24/7. Haven’t got a message from anyone regarding an order @red_5_wrangler feel free to contact me pretty hard not to find me. 847-830-7634 is my personal cell and brandon@grillgiant.com is my email. Orders typically take 4-6 business weeks, we cut everything to order, sometimes I do have stuff in stock ready to ship. Contact me so I know what you ordered and we’ll get it figured out. 

Thank you for clearing that up, Brandon. I'm putting my order in now.

☉_☉

GrillGiant

• WKC Brave
    • GrillGiant
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2020, 12:52:47 PM »

2nd see #1
3rd see #2

No spin taco handle.

Thank you for clearing that up, Brandon. I'm putting my order in now.

No worries bro, feel free to call or email or text or Facebook or WKC message me anytime lol [emoji23] I’M HERE [emoji3]

GrillGiant

• WKC Brave
    • GrillGiant
Pizza Lid
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2020, 12:54:14 PM »
My last order took about 3 weeks, but the quality is just outstanding, so I could not complain.  Brandon was very responsive with any email request I had and he kept me updated with time frame expectations.  I am very pleased with both orders I have placed with him.
Sweet! Yeah orders typically take 4-6 business weeks unless I have stock on hand. MOST orders are cut to order. Thanks again they look great!

Red_5_Wrangler

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2020, 01:12:24 PM »
My last order took about 3 weeks, but the quality is just outstanding, so I could not complain.  Brandon was very responsive with any email request I had and he kept me updated with time frame expectations.  I am very pleased with both orders I have placed with him.
Sweet! Yeah orders typically take 4-6 business weeks unless I have stock on hand. MOST orders are cut to order. Thanks again they look great!

You might not be that hard to find, but all my contact info is in the order I made.

I contacted you on the media I ordered on I don't use Facebook and I didn't have your # til now.

I assure you I am easier to find than you after my purchase.

Thank you for the reply and your work looks awesome I am eager to see it at my place.

ISO - CMist Go Anywhere, the cheif, yellow

GrillGiant

• WKC Brave
    • GrillGiant
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2020, 01:16:56 PM »
I still have no idea who you are or what you ordered. I have zero messages from folks asking where there order is. Can you please contact me and give me your information so I can see what’s going on with your order? Thanks! 847-830-7634 or brandon@grillgiant.com

Red_5_Wrangler

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2020, 01:23:24 PM »
I responded to you inbox mesg.
I still have no idea who you are or what you ordered. I have zero messages from folks asking where there order is. Can you please contact me and give me your information so I can see what’s going on with your order? Thanks! 847-830-7634 or brandon@grillgiant.com

ISO - CMist Go Anywhere, the cheif, yellow

GrillGiant

• WKC Brave
    • GrillGiant
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2020, 01:23:46 PM »

You might not be that hard to find, but all my contact info is in the order I made.

I contacted you on the media I ordered on I don't use Facebook and I didn't have your # til now.

I assure you I am easier to find than you after my purchase.

Thank you for the reply and your work looks awesome I am eager to see it at my place.

Found your email...went into my “junk” mail. I have responded.

Drewski

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2020, 03:18:03 PM »

Lol nice. I submitted my order today and look forward to getting it. Thank you, Brandon.

☉_☉

GrillGiant

• WKC Brave
    • GrillGiant
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2020, 03:45:19 PM »

Lol nice. I submitted my order today and look forward to getting it. Thank you, Brandon.

Order is submitted! Thanks again!

WeberKell11

• WKC Brave
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2020, 05:12:05 PM »
Anyway you can share whats in stock and ready to go?

2nd see #1
3rd see #2

No spin taco handle.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

GrillGiant

• WKC Brave
    • GrillGiant
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2020, 05:19:37 PM »
Anyway you can share whats in stock and ready to go?

2nd see #1
3rd see #2

No spin taco handle.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
Best way would be to text me or messenger me on Facebook. 847-830-7634. What are you looking for?

jhagestad

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2020, 09:04:17 AM »
@GrillGiant I've ordered from you twice, and you have always been responsive and delivered timely with impeccable quality! I can attest to your work and integrity! Thank you!
Wife: Let me guess... you want to grill again

jhagestad

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2020, 09:06:36 AM »
@Jules V. what can I say? You continue to outdo yourself on these mods, and it only serves to inspire me to try new things! If I wasn't such a nervous nelly, I might try more!

See that?
Steady as a rock
Yeah, but I shoot with this hand
Wife: Let me guess... you want to grill again