Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Wifi Hardware mounting bracket?  (Read 2066 times)

wildeagle

• WKC Brave
Wifi Hardware mounting bracket?
« on: April 07, 2020, 06:36:50 PM »
Isn't there a  Thing that hooks onto your Kettle that allows you to set your device with probes on it? Or what is the best attachment to use for mounting devices such as cyberq to your equipment?
Ryan  Andrew Moore

Lowbrass

• WKC Ranger
Re: Wifi Hardware mounting bracket?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2020, 06:59:49 PM »
Weber offers an iGrill mounting bracket for $15.  It mounts to the side of the handles and will work with anything that has a magnetic back.  I’m personally going to get one when I pull the trigger on the new Connect Smart Hub.

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club
"The Fairway" '74, 22” Turquose, 18" Red C code, 18" Blue DU code x2, Gen 2 Grass Green Performer, 26” Glen Blue, Spring Green, "Bone", Turquose, Blue Wave, Wedgewood Blue, “Smoke”, Crimson and Homer SJGs.  14" and 18" WSM

Grails (HELP!): IMPERIAL GLEN BLUE!

wildeagle

• WKC Brave
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2020, 07:14:36 PM »
I thought to mself "duh" soon as i saw this. Thank you fellow grillfella. .
Weber offers an iGrill mounting bracket for $15.  It mounts to the side of the handles and will work with anything that has a magnetic back.  I’m personally going to get one when I pull the trigger on the new Connect Smart Hub.

Ryan  Andrew Moore

TheFinkFarm

• WKC Brave
    • My YouTube channel.
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2020, 11:05:30 AM »

lowbrass, did you get the weber connect? and does it work with that bracket?  Considering both.  Thank you.
22.5" Blue OTG, Black SJ, Lime Green SJ X 2, Brick Red Performer, Outlaw Red 22" daisy wheel, Ivory MT, LE Red MT, Spring Green MT, Slate MT, Smoke MT.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFinkFarm

Joep

• WKC Brave
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2020, 12:45:30 PM »
They sell this in Europe, special mount for the Weber Connect.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

Lowbrass

• WKC Ranger
Wifi Hardware mounting bracket?
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2020, 06:16:55 PM »
lowbrass, did you get the weber connect? and does it work with that bracket?  Considering both.  Thank you.

No, I have not gotten the Connect…waiting for good reviews to start coming in.  Too many issues with the app and hoping that they keep up with the updates and make it more like the igrill app in terms of functionality.

In terms of the bracket, I did get it when I ordered my glen blue and it is great.  Since the back of the connect is a magnet, they will work together.

"The Fairway" '74, 22” Turquose, 18" Red C code, 18" Blue DU code x2, Gen 2 Grass Green Performer, 26” Glen Blue, Spring Green, "Bone", Turquose, Blue Wave, Wedgewood Blue, “Smoke”, Crimson and Homer SJGs.  14" and 18" WSM

Grails (HELP!): IMPERIAL GLEN BLUE!