Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Hello from northern Massachusetts  (Read 3899 times)

Dunstablegrizzly

• Happy Cooker
Hello from northern Massachusetts
« on: April 04, 2020, 03:19:40 AM »
Hello all! Just learned about this forum, website, after watching a YouTube vid from Carl Kimberly.  I love grilling and smoking! I actually cookout every single weekend and then sprinkle in a few extra days during the warm weather.  I have a smokey joe, 18.5 wsm, and a 22.5 weber mastertouch. I also have a very old brinkmann offset that I just use for grilling and a dyi smoker I built prior to getting my wsm.

Anyways just that I introduce myself.

George

Lilyankee

• WKC Brave
Re: Hello from northern Massachusetts
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2020, 03:31:29 AM »
Welcome from Wisconsin! Enjoy all the post and articles that are available, it’s a fun club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RRRanger99

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2020, 05:48:00 AM »
Welcome from Virginia Beach, VA.

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2020, 06:03:04 AM »
Welcome from Huntsville, Alabama!  Fun group here, enjoy....

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club

DaveG74

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2020, 02:08:25 PM »
Welcome from just south of Chicago, IL!
I swear, when I score a great deal on a 26" I'll stop buying grills... So often.

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2020, 05:18:27 AM »
Welcome from Doraville,Ga
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

jhagestad

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2020, 05:37:41 AM »
Hey George - welcome from Highland Park, Illinois (north of Chicago)! We love pics so when you have anything to share, we'd love to see it! This is a great group - I've learned a ton and gained the confidence to mod my grill (something I never would have done before joining). Enjoy! Jim
Wife: Let me guess... you want to grill again

Dunstablegrizzly

• Happy Cooker
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2020, 03:22:16 AM »
Jhagstad, I tried to post a pic of my first chicken quarters smoke last weekend but it errors out! Any tips on posting pics?

jhagestad

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2020, 05:26:13 AM »
Try uploading pics through the app - I've found that to be easier than going through my computer online. Also, check to be sure your pics aren't too large - I think 3MB individually is the largest size permitted. If you have a photo on your phone, try taking a screenshot of the picture itself and then submit the screenshot as a photo. Hope this helps!
Wife: Let me guess... you want to grill again

PotsieWeber

• WKC Performer
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2020, 02:37:24 PM »
Hello George, from NW side of Chicago right by O'hare airport. 

The easy way to do attach a photo while on a computer is if you look below the text box you are typing in, on the left side it says
"+ Attachments and other options".  If you click on that, it lets you attach some photos but only at the end of your post.  After posting one, look below it & there is something to click on to attach another.  If the photos are too big, you have to resize them. 
regards,
Hal

Jtayres

• WKC Brave
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2020, 05:14:45 AM »
Hello George from about 40 min east of you on the North Shore! Welcome to the club, it's nice to see more Massachusetts folks on here.

- Jon
Kettles: 2015 Performer Deluxe (Green), 2001 One Touch Platinum, 1999 Performer gas assist, 1991 Smokey Joe Gold (Green) Gasser: Genesis Silver B