Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: DAMN Weberitus  (Read 1281 times)

PotsieWeber

• WKC Performer
DAMN Weberitus
« on: March 04, 2020, 01:28:17 PM »
I just spent $485 over, maybe 7 days or so, on "stuff" (some made by Weber, some made by others for Weber, some on the speculation that it MIGHT fit a Weber, some for "mods", some on the knowledge that it will fit a Weber) for my Webers within the last couple of days and that doesn't include the $250, or so, I recently on some actual grills.

I might have to sell some "stuff," just to justify the recent purchases.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 01:34:21 PM by PotsieWeber »
regards,
Hal

Transit98

• WKC Brave
Re: DAMN Weberitus
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2020, 04:03:06 PM »
Enjoy it - warm weather is a comin

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

wildeagle

• WKC Brave
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2020, 06:22:16 PM »
I've really went overboard recently. Some mods , some parts , I have a grill on the way. I supposed to get another this weekend . Restoring another . My metal polish pile is starting to be like me hotsause cabinet.
I just spent $485 over, maybe 7 days or so, on "stuff" (some made by Weber, some made by others for Weber, some on the speculation that it MIGHT fit a Weber, some for "mods", some on the knowledge that it will fit a Weber) for my Webers within the last couple of days and that doesn't include the $250, or so, I recently on some actual grills.

Ryan  Andrew Moore

Jules V.

• WKC Ranger
DAMN Weberitus
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2020, 12:31:53 AM »
Yeah it can add up very quickly.  I've stopped acquiring grills since last summer so it's not so bad since  it's my hobby and all my budget goes toward accessories and mods.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 12:59:45 AM by Jules V. »

Dave in KC

• WKC Brave
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2020, 01:43:55 AM »
I just spent $485

Was this all spent on keepers? 

ReanimatedRobot

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2020, 02:59:21 AM »
Pictures...

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

ISO: 18" & 22" Lime, 22" Cado, Plum SSP, Clean & Colored 18" for Midget Mod, and the usual Grails.

PotsieWeber

• WKC Performer
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2020, 03:58:50 AM »
LOL- The only things in my possession already either need to be modded to fit or resold if I think it will be too much of a hassle, or are couple kettles that even I might want to clean up a bit first and I rarely do a heck of a lot concerning kettle cleaning.

Pictures...

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
regards,
Hal

PotsieWeber

• WKC Performer
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2020, 04:11:21 AM »
Yes, all keepers-kind of.

Some of the stuff will be somewhat duplicative of things I already have, so I will probably wind up selling things I already have.  There is something that comes as part of a package that I'll have to figure out if I want that item, or not.

Lastly, there are two things I bought basically guessing they MIGHT fit a Weber or that I can modify them to.  If I think it will be more hassle than it is worth, I'll sell to get rid of them & hopefully not take a loss.  One of them is actually an accessory for another item that it came with, so I will likely flip the other item the piece I was looking for came with.

I just spent $485

Was this all spent on keepers? 
regards,
Hal

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2020, 05:11:29 AM »
I've really went overboard recently. Some mods , some parts , I have a grill on the way. I supposed to get another this weekend . Restoring another . My metal polish pile is starting to be like me hotsause cabinet.

Sounds like you're over the WSM buyer's remorse lol.......  ; )

jhagestad

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2020, 06:11:13 AM »

If you refer to them as "investments" as opposed to "purchases" you no longer have to justify their existence!
Wife: Let me guess... you want to grill again

tibas92017

• WKC Brave
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2020, 03:51:16 AM »
My main Weber Grill Inventory was a WSM 18" "Classic"; Weber Performer Deluxe; Weber Smoky Joe and a Weber Mastertouch 22" Grill. To make some room on my patio and to appease my wife I "gifted" my Weber Mastertouch Grill to a good friend and neighbor in which I bought new around four(4) years ago. Before the "give-away" I was thinking of adding some more Weber merchandise to the Mastertouch Kettle, so, I saved a few bucks!