Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Lets Talk About Grate$  (Read 814 times)

Dave in KC

• WKC Brave
Lets Talk About Grate$
« on: February 13, 2020, 11:13:06 AM »
Have you seen the price to replace these?
$40  ($25 and $15) now to replace the hinged top and bottom grates now on a 22!!! :(
If you know of a better deal, please feel free to share it.
2 years ago I was replacing these for $16 and $11. 
WTF happened?  Chinese import tax BS??

Jules V.

• WKC Ranger
Re: Lets Talk About Grate$
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2020, 11:42:09 AM »
You can always wait until the end  of summer to stock up. Target always mark down the hinged  cooking grate to less than $6 and charcoal grate to $3.

Shanks Kop

• WKC Brave
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2020, 12:01:24 PM »
Don't move to the UK[emoji51][emoji16] that's the price of one

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Dave in KC

• WKC Brave
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2020, 06:24:16 AM »
You can always wait until the end  of summer to stock up. Target always mark down the hinged  cooking grate to less than $6 and charcoal grate to $3.

Is this regional?  We do not shop at Targer regularly, however, I rarely see any Weber products, and have never seen a discount of any type.  I do see they do not offer the 22.5 grate at my local store, but I can order one for $29.95.  OUCH! 

smokeyjoe

• WKC Brave
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2020, 08:23:57 AM »

Is this regional?  We do not shop at Targer regularly, however, I rarely see any Weber products, and have never seen a discount of any type.  I do see they do not offer the 22.5 grate at my local store, but I can order one for $29.95.  OUCH!
Target usually carries a few Weber products for summer. They clearance them out right before back to school season. Got a few of them last year at around 2 bucks a piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club
ISO Red Outrider.

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2020, 03:11:34 AM »
Buy kills grill grates once and they’ll last you a lifetime
Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM