Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Grill Shack build  (Read 5114 times)

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Grill Shack build
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2020, 12:10:39 PM »
Nice !!
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

PKSullivan

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2020, 12:57:28 PM »
@MagnoliaTom How much did that cost you? I want a griddle plate so bad and I really dig that design. Full flat rather than donut shaped is exactly what I'm looking for.

MagnoliaTom

• WKC Brave
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2020, 01:00:20 PM »
@MagnoliaTom How much did that cost you? I want a griddle plate so bad and I really dig that design. Full flat rather than donut shaped is exactly what I'm looking for.

Paid $60

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MBH redhead 22”, Smokey joe AU, Q 100, SSP EE code, new 26”
Looking for MBH 26

jhagestad

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2020, 08:14:15 AM »
The finished product looks amazing - beautiful! Love the extra workspace too. I'm going to have to ask someone out by my MIL's cottage to fabricate one of those griddle plates for me. That's a perfect design, and I've been searching for something similar that doesn't cost $150.
Wife: Let me guess... you want to grill again

MagnoliaTom

• WKC Brave
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2020, 08:18:14 AM »
The finished product looks amazing - beautiful! Love the extra workspace too. I'm going to have to ask someone out by my MIL's cottage to fabricate one of those griddle plates for me. That's a perfect design, and I've been searching for something similar that doesn't cost $150.

Thanks! I’m actually thinking of replacing the old SSP cart with some cabinetry on wheels. That way it’ll be at a more comfortable height to work on and I’ll have places to store gloves, thermometers, utensils, etc.
I think it’ll look more like an outside kitchen instead of just a bunch of grills under a roof.

Looking for MBH 26

jhagestad

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2020, 08:22:00 AM »

Thanks! I’m actually thinking of replacing the old SSP cart with some cabinetry on wheels. That way it’ll be at a more comfortable height to work on and I’ll have places to store gloves, thermometers, utensils, etc.
I think it’ll look more like an outside kitchen instead of just a bunch of grills under a roof.

Great idea - although even if you didn't, that does NOT look like a bunch of grills under a roof. I especially appreciate the lighting along the top. Looks like a comfortable place where you can grill and have a beer or two!
Wife: Let me guess... you want to grill again

MagnoliaTom

• WKC Brave
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2020, 08:30:27 AM »

Great idea - although even if you didn't, that does NOT look like a bunch of grills under a roof. I especially appreciate the lighting along the top. Looks like a comfortable place where you can grill and have a beer or two!
The lighting is great. I can see everything with ease at night. And yes, I’ve been having a couple beers out there while grilling (and not grilling for that matter, lol)
Thanks for the kind words

Looking for MBH 26