Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Weber Kettle vs Weber Jumbo Joe  (Read 3656 times)

ReanimatedRobot

• WKC Ranger
Re: Weber Kettle vs Weber Jumbo Joe
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2019, 06:21:53 AM »
I think your right now that I think about it. It was just some cheapo stamped metal nuts that held the legs to the bowl.  I didn't take it apart at first because I felt guilty just scraping it when it could be used.  Gave it to my parents thinking they would use it but they made it pretty clear awhile later that if they wanted anything on a grill they would outsource it to me or my brother.  :p
I had one that I bought as a package deal with 3 kettles, but I gave it to my neighbor. The wheels, legs, and triangle seemed about the same as the kettles. But I think there are star nuts or something at the top of the legs so they can bolt to the bowl.

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

ISO: 18" & 22" Lime, 22" Cado, Plum SSP, Clean & Colored 18" for Midget Mod, and the usual Grails.

Al b que

• WKC Brave
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2019, 07:31:08 AM »
I use my Jumbo Joe for the center section of my midget stacker smoker. Not a table top but it's chair height

Sent from my VS988 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

ReanimatedRobot

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2019, 08:01:48 AM »
I use my Jumbo Joe for the center section of my midget stacker smoker. Not a table top but it's chair height

Sent from my VS988 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
And the winner of the most creative way to use a jumbo joe contest is... Al b que!

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

ISO: 18" & 22" Lime, 22" Cado, Plum SSP, Clean & Colored 18" for Midget Mod, and the usual Grails.

jhagestad

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2019, 12:28:45 PM »
@Al b que [wolf whistle] nice grill!
Wife: Let me guess... you want to grill again