Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Holy "Smoke" SSP  (Read 2722 times)

Walchit

• WKC Performer
Re: Holy "Smoke" SSP
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2019, 06:15:25 AM »
Let me go dig it out of the weeds. I think the leg sockets are in bad shape. Its the one that had Kenmore handles on it when I Got it

Walchit

• WKC Performer
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2019, 06:29:31 AM »
M code 2 wood 3 wheeler.

Come to think of it, you had passed on this one, in Kansas city, dude had a black, this one, a really rough redhead, and a jumbo Joe premium. I gave him 60 for all of them. I think he was asking 100.
I think you said you hit him up about the redhead, iirc

I was gonna get the leg sockets welded, but I just kept buying more webers and this has just been sitting there. I even left some dirty rags in it and there were some rollie-pollies in there when I took the pic. I think it would be cool in a performer, Idk how well the daisy wheels would work, might need some little pieces of leg to hold an ash pan or something.

Lowbrass

• WKC Ranger
Holy "Smoke" SSP
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2019, 08:30:39 PM »
That is a really cool build!  I absolutely love the Smoke grill and the different colors it takes on depending on the light.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club
"The Fairway" '74, 22” Turquose, 18" Red C code, 18" Blue DU code x2, Gen 2 Grass Green Performer, 26” Glen Blue, Spring Green, "Bone", Turquose, Blue Wave, Wedgewood Blue, “Smoke”, Crimson and Homer SJGs.  14" and 18" WSM

Grails (HELP!): IMPERIAL GLEN BLUE!

Red_5_Wrangler

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2019, 10:26:35 AM »
M code 2 wood 3 wheeler.

Come to think of it, you had passed on this one, in Kansas city, dude had a black, this one, a really rough redhead, and a jumbo Joe premium. I gave him 60 for all of them. I think he was asking 100.

I was gonna get the leg sockets welded, but I just kept buying more webers and this has just been sitting there. I even left some dirty rags in it and there were some rollie-pollies in there when I took the pic. I think it would be cool in a performer, Idk how well the daisy wheels would work, might need some little pieces of leg to hold an ash pan or something.

Awesome! I thought I hadn't seen a 90s or newer grill fade much but you reminded me I had a nice uniform fade M code also and was going to keep it but didn't.
ISO - CMist Go Anywhere, the cheif, yellow

Red_5_Wrangler

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2019, 10:34:24 AM »
M code 2 wood 3 wheeler.

Awesome! I thought I hadn't seen a 90s or newer grill fade much but you reminded me I had a nice uniform fade M code also and was going to keep it but didn't.
I guess it was an N code.

I have a seen a few mbh performers too so I am sure the 3 wheeler will be fine. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

ISO - CMist Go Anywhere, the cheif, yellow

Walchit

• WKC Performer
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2019, 09:25:55 AM »
Yeah I mean they are almost 30 years old, Idk how long it takes to make a WW though lol