Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: The midget kettle firepit  (Read 1144 times)

avega2792

• WKC Brave
The midget kettle firepit
« on: August 25, 2019, 04:05:44 PM »
Loving this thing, I miss my dad’s old house with a fireplace but I have this thing going and it’s fantastic. The weather is starting to cool down and I can see myself sitting in front of this midget until the snow starts to fall.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

hemi_charger

• Smokey Joe
Re: The midget kettle firepit
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2019, 01:48:23 PM »
Loving this thing, I miss my dad’s old house with a fireplace but I have this thing going and it’s fantastic. The weather is starting to cool down and I can see myself sitting in front of this midget until the snow starts to fall.

Would be cool to get a spare lid and cut to look like this.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

avega2792

• WKC Brave
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2019, 02:51:09 PM »
That’s not a bad idea and gives me an idea of how to fashion a spark screen. That kettle and lid are actually pretty air tight, so I’d have to swap them out for some out of round pieces I have. I’d hate to chop up good pieces that could make a good cooker.

hemi_charger

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2019, 09:17:15 PM »
Just find a used one with chips where you would cut out for the screen. How is the stability with the short legs?
That’s not a bad idea and gives me an idea of how to fashion a spark screen. That kettle and lid are actually pretty air tight, so I’d have to swap them out for some out of round pieces I have. I’d hate to chop up good pieces that could make a good cooker.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Weber Kettle Club mobile app