Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Just a little quick grilled burgers  (Read 571 times)

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
Just a little quick grilled burgers
« on: July 13, 2019, 02:12:50 PM »

So up north getting ready for people coming up to stay for a few weeks. I knew I needed to mow so up north I go. While up north I know I needed the essentials like gas for mower, food to eat, vodka (to hot for beer) [emoji23], charcoal lighter fluid....... just seein’ who is reading this, and some odds and ends. I did all that,  this before checking the freezer.... opps!

Well we have 1lb packs of local ground chuck, new pack of bacon, I bought cheese and onion only one thing to do BURGERS! Started with making rice.... no breadcrumbs in the house so I made long stem rice then, added seasoning then hot Korean bbq sauce. 

Well time to start bacon (Thick Cut) on direct heat for about 15 min flipping every few min or so, once done to “Par cooked” Then burgers go direct for about 10 each side pivoting to put hash marks on them.

Place “par grilled” bacon above the “par grilled” burgers once flipped and set offset direct heat.

Now the fun begins... large chunk of onion on a preheated 10” cast iron skillet with onion in center place burgers, chopped onions on top, bacon, favorite cheese and toppings.

Rinse and repeat for the next 3 if you are doing 1lb. And enjoy.

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
Wife said "No more GRILLS in this house!" So I bought a 2nd house!

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
Re: Just a little quick grilled burgers
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2019, 02:46:33 PM »
Not sure why these pictures were not attached but they are now!

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2019, 05:15:19 AM »
@Shoestringshop did you use the lighter fluid to do a controlled burn instead of cutting the grass ? food looks grate but the cocktail and the glass has me intrigued, enlighten me !!
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2019, 01:08:16 PM »
@Shoestringshop did you use the lighter fluid to do a controlled burn instead of cutting the grass ? food looks grate but the cocktail and the glass has me intrigued, enlighten me !!

Lol 😂 No lighter fluid used. The glass is 1/2 yardstick 32oz I filled the bottom with Vodka and ice then the stem gets lemonade swirled and drank. I told my Wife I was only going to have 5 drinks a day... she said “Ya Right!” Then I Sent her the picture and she said “You found had to find a Loophole!” 😂