Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Thanks WKC  (Read 1525 times)

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Thanks WKC
« on: June 18, 2019, 07:42:34 AM »
I just want to say thanks for all the fun I've had over the last 4,999 posts, most of which have been useless LOL. I have been lucky to turn a lot of usernames into faces thru multiple trips to Chicago, Gloucester, and now SOCAL and numerous folks stopping by. I have made a lot of friends and have had a lot of help acquiring all my kettles. I enjoy helping others get there grail grills when I can. This forum offers so much more than just kettles and look forward to 5,000 more useless posts like this one. The door is always open in Doraville,Ga so stop on by.
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

RRRanger99

• WKC Performer
Re: Thanks WKC
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2019, 08:37:32 AM »
Congrats Joe! On hitting 5,000 posts.

Mr.CPHo

• WKC Mod
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2019, 09:19:45 AM »
Congrats! 

JEBIV is truly a pillar of our kettle community.  I have experienced and witnessed many of his acts of  kindness and generosity and I’ll be the first to raise my hand to say he was instrumental in obtaining my grail. 

Thanks for everything you do for the WKC, Joe.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

56MPG

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2019, 09:46:12 AM »
Good on ya Joe. Useless posts are the life blood of this club, so don't hold back. You should have seen some of the crap we talked about before you showed up. Good thing Troy is cutting some of that out - it would probably scare folks off. BTW - when are your going to drag all your kettles out for a family photo? Might need a satellite image from space to get 'em all in the shot.

Marty
Retired

brewtownbeatdown

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2019, 10:22:06 AM »
5000 posts!!!   You need a hobby[emoji23]

WKC really is the ultimate place for us Weber enthusiasts.  Attending these annual support group meetings is not only a good way to put faces to usernames, it’s a perfect chance to make some grate friends.  You and Tami are prime examples.  I have to say that you’ve been quite instrumental in helping me acquire some goodies for my collection over the years...thank you.

Btw, in case anyone’s wondering, the hospitality in Doraville is second to none. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Obviously looking for a Glen Blue (who isn’t?😂).

Looking for anything Happy Cooker, including any re-branded as Montgomery Ward.  I’ve amassed a nice collection, but I’m missing a few still.  Let me know if you can help a fella out🤞

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2019, 11:23:51 AM »
I just want to say thanks for all the fun I've had over the last 4,999 posts, most of which have been useless LOL. I have been lucky to turn a lot of usernames into faces thru multiple trips to Chicago, Gloucester, and now SOCAL and numerous folks stopping by. I have made a lot of friends and have had a lot of help acquiring all my kettles. I enjoy helping others get there grail grills when I can. This forum offers so much more than just kettles and look forward to 5,000 more useless posts like this one. The door is always open in Doraville,Ga so stop on by.

Congratulations Joe! And it really makes me rethink all my posts if yours are useless mine must be junk! Lol  😂  :o

You are always willing to do for others and that makes you a good man in my book!

Dan
Wife said "No more GRILLS in this house!" So I bought a 2nd house!

Cellar2ful

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2019, 12:06:19 PM »

Congratulations on your 5K milestone Joe. I must be slacking. I joined the Forum roughly two weeks after you and you have almost double the number of my posts.  Enjoyed seeing you and Tami at the NorCal WKC Picnic.  When did you go to SOCAL?  We got to get you a compass I guess.

Seriously, you are a great role model for how members can help each other out.

"Chasing Classic Kettles"

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2019, 12:17:21 PM »

Congratulations on your 5K milestone Joe. I must be slacking. I joined the Forum roughly two weeks after you and you have almost double the number of my posts.  Enjoyed seeing you and Tami at the NorCal WKC Picnic.  When did you go to SOCAL?  We got to get you a compass I guess.

Seriously, you are a great role model for how members can help each other out.

LOL see I told you my posts were useless I don't even know where I have been !!
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

inkaddictedchef1

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2019, 01:17:30 PM »
Congrats Joe!!! It was definitely northern California my friend grate meeting and feeding you and Tami!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Kneab

• WKC Performer
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2019, 03:48:18 PM »
Congrats on the 5k Joe [emoji137]‍♂️
I guess I have a little catching up to do. You have more than 2½ times more posts than myself and I joined here about 6 months before you.🤦‍♂️

Sent from my SM-G960U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

ISO Brown Go Anywhere

bladz

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2019, 06:07:56 PM »
Congrats on 5000 Joe!!  You are a great and very generous grill fella.  Can’t wait to see you and Tami in Elgin soon!

Grillagin

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2019, 09:49:57 PM »
Congrats Joe!  I like your posts.

JPotter

• WKC Brave
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2019, 09:57:25 PM »
Wow that's a milestone . It was Awesome getting to meet u at the Nor Cal Meet, it made the day all the more special . Congrats on your 5000 !

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
Thanks WKC
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2019, 03:53:44 AM »
I just used a trick joe taught me last night.

This thing barely fit on the 26.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

WNC

• WKC Performer
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2019, 07:53:38 AM »
Congratulations on 5000!
Looking forward to the next 5000