Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: any of you have the Uline Weber Kettle?  (Read 393 times)

Marzipan

• WKC Brave
any of you have the Uline Weber Kettle?
« on: June 14, 2019, 08:56:48 AM »
since there are some crazy nutz on here with a drive to collect anything Weber & Kettle, I wonder if any of you have bought the model with the Uline logo on it. I haven't see any reference or mention to it since joining, so decided I would put it to you. :)
Power Corrupts, But Absolute Power Is Kinda Cool!

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Re: any of you have the Uline Weber Kettle?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2019, 09:24:20 AM »
since there are some crazy nutz on here with a drive to collect anything Weber & Kettle, I wonder if any of you have bought the model with the Uline logo on it. I haven't see any reference or mention to it since joining, so decided I would put it to you. :)
There is one sitting outside my office right now, you can buy direct from uline or like us here at work request a free one with a certain size order $ 2500 plus order i believe
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

Marzipan

• WKC Brave
Re: any of you have the Uline Weber Kettle?
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2019, 11:13:47 AM »
There is one sitting outside my office right now, you can buy direct from uline or like us here at work request a free one with a certain size order $ 2500 plus order i believe

very cool! I was just looking at Uline the other day and saw it, so had to ask.  :)
Power Corrupts, But Absolute Power Is Kinda Cool!