Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Is there a metal replacement table for the old One Touch Platinums?  (Read 1103 times)

Johnpv

• WKC Ranger

I seem to remember ages ago some one was able to get a metal replacement table (with the holes in the right spot already) for their early 2000's one touch platinum, I can't seem to find the thread about it now.  So now I'm trying to decide if I'm just remembering wrong or I'm terrible at finding stuff.  Any of you guys remember what I'm talking about, or is my memory that shot? 

I ask because I have an old one touch platinum but the table has a large crack going down the middle of it now and I want to call up weber to replace it.  Figured I'd have as much info in hand as I can before I do. Thanks for any help!

Cellar2ful

It's the same size resin table used on both the One Touch Platinum and the Performer.  The only difference is the bolt hole pattern.  The Platinum table holes are closer together because the leg supports are shorter.  The Performer supports are longer and allows the bolt placement to be stretched out.  I am not aware of Weber making the black metal table with bolt hole pattern to match the One Touch Platinum.  The posts that I have read stated folks just drilled two more holes in the metal table to fit the Platinum. The holes not used can be filled with short nuts and bolts or just left open. 

Last time I checked, Weber still had some of the resin tables that fit the One Touch Platinums in stock.  They are part #61476.  The part number for the metal table top is #65189.

"Chasing Classic Kettles"

ReanimatedRobot

• WKC Ranger
Part numbers look good.  The plastic model looks like a little over $100 plus shipping and the metal is $130 plus shipping.  If you are handy with woodworking I have seen some people make some pretty cool replacement tables and it would probably cost about half as much. 
ISO: 18" & 22" Lime, 22" Cado, Plum SSP, Clean & Colored 18" for Midget Mod, and the usual Grails.

Johnpv

• WKC Ranger
Ahhh thanks guys, for some reason I could have sworn there was a metal one with the holes drilled for the platinum.