Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Y’all are a bad influence  (Read 492 times)

Izzygrillz

• WKC Brave
Y’all are a bad influence
« on: May 09, 2019, 06:13:17 PM »
My Weber collection all began because I couldn’t afford a BGE, but my small collection is all black, reading all these posts and reading through all the information on Weber history that’s available on the WKC has me trying to sell my blacks so I can restore a couple of these older kettles.

Did I say bad influence [emoji848].....

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

varekai

• WKC Ranger
Re: Y’all are a bad influence
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2019, 06:26:31 PM »
I only came here 3 or 4 years ago,  because I was a 1 kettle owner and was looking for dinner ideas.....who knows how much money and I lost count of my kettles, but it has been a WILD ride. Grills I only dreamed of owning, a yellow 22, I have 2 now, I have red, blue, green, brown, 2-26" several SSP's and just recently grabbed my second ranch.. also own 3 18 WSM's.  Keep an eye on craigslist but don't say I didn't warn you. ITS A SLIPPERY SLOPE.....and yes, We are a bad influence.
CGA,GGA, jumbo joe, 3-18" kettles,22" blue,green,yellow and 2 reds, 1-22" lid mod for pizza, a genesis silver,2 Red SS Performers,2 26ers,1 red, 1 chief and a Ranch Kettle.

Walchit

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2019, 01:38:00 AM »
My back yard is filling up with 5-15 dollar kettles lol. And now an 18 wsm. Weberitis is real, and this isn't the place to cure it.

Izzygrillz

• WKC Brave
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2019, 02:52:07 AM »
I watch Craigslist and marketplace but the only Weber for sale around here are black ones that people want too much for and for the most part late models, once I sell a couple of my blacks my plan is to restore a couple brownies, I really like the look of those and have never seen one around here, I’ve found a warrior through one of the WKC members I just have to make room for it [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

johnny 2 shack

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2019, 04:02:32 AM »
i agree bad influences ! i vowed never to get anymore 2 kettles ago lol