Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Ran into another another WKC member today  (Read 446 times)

PotsieWeber

• WKC Performer
Ran into another another WKC member today
« on: April 13, 2019, 12:27:50 PM »
Yesterday, I noticed an estate sale nearby that that started today & had a vintage kettle.  I thought I'd take a closer look this morning, but someone was already looking at it while I was still waiting to get in.  They grabbed it, so I hung around for them to come out to get a closer look and to say hello.

Wound up introducing myself to Brandon @GrillGiant & had a nice conversation with him.

On the way home, I ran across a garage sale on the way home with a moving truck parked in the driveway.  No grills, but I got a great deal on a Generac g1000m generator (a small quiet generator/inverter), a Sam Adams patio table umbrella (I'm on a roll with Sam Adams stuff) and a HUGE side of house decorated Christmas wreath that actually hinged so it folds in half.  I was happy to meet Brandon, plus happy with my haul.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 12:44:08 PM by PotsieWeber »
regards,
Hal

GrillGiant

• WKC Brave
    • GrillGiant
Re: Ran into another another WKC member today
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2019, 04:04:33 PM »
Great meeting you Hal !! @PotsieWeber !! We’ll have to get together soon for beers and BBQ! Cheers 🍻
Grill on! and Go CUBBIES!!!

Walchit

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2019, 04:37:15 PM »
Well lets see this bad boy!

PotsieWeber

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2019, 05:41:38 PM »
What a coincidence, I LIKE beers & BBQ too!

Great meeting you Hal !! @PotsieWeber !! We’ll have to get together soon for beers and BBQ! Cheers 🍻
regards,
Hal