Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: List your City, State if you are willing to agent for others  (Read 13077 times)

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Re: List your City, State if you are willing to agent for others
« Reply #75 on: July 25, 2019, 02:23:08 AM »
Kirksville, MO

I don't have much turn up in my area.  Life is busy so I can't guarantee I will always be able to help.  If nothing else I might be a good checkpoint or able to relay between Mid Missouri and Southern Iowa as I occasionally go both directions.
@ReanimatedRobot you do realize a few choice words in your post may get you a little reBUTTal LOL
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

ReanimatedRobot

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #76 on: July 25, 2019, 04:19:52 AM »
Kirksville, MO

I don't have much turn up in my area.  Life is busy so I can't guarantee I will always be able to help.  If nothing else I might be a good checkpoint or able to relay between Mid Missouri and Southern Iowa as I occasionally go both directions.
@ReanimatedRobot you do realize a few choice words in your post may get you a little reBUTTal LOL

I am just trying my best to be honest JEBIV.  In Kirksville, MO I swear that the department store would sell you any kettle you wanted as long as it was black.  I have shown people in my town, who were adults during the 60s and 70s, colored kettles from that era, and they didn't even know they made them.  I would say that I have been seriously kettle hunting the past two months and I haven't found anything worth picking up that isn't at least 1.5 to 3.5 hours away or more.  Even a few other members try to look in my area as I do in theirs to help them and they find nada. It honestly sucks my friend lol. 

Along with that my family life and work life is pretty busy at the moment and every kettle run I make (especially if I just made one) is a potential fight because I am prioritizing road time to pick up a kettle over family time.  I have missed out on I think 4 SSPs in the last month simply because I wasted my trip on something else or couldn't get there quick enough.  Out of the 3 cool finds I have had one had to be shipped and another I paid a relative to grab.

I love this place and I would never step on anyone else's listing or screw with someone else purchase even if it was in my own backyard.  I would even be more than happy to even agent for them.   I might be angry at myself for missing it, but hey that's my fault.  I will help anyone here out if I can, but at the moment at least it isn't easy to make a long kettle run at random.  I know there are likely members here that are established in KC, STL, and other large cities in Iowa that could grab it easier.  With my town being a college town though there is a good chance that someone from these areas will either travel themselves or have family that heads this way that could easily drop a kettle with me and I could move it further North into Iowa or south.  I could also do the same when I visit friends/family or make kettle runs in either direction. 

I know I am not a very good agent right now, but having an offer to do something is better than nothing I figure lol

ISO: 18" & 22" Lime, 22" Cado, Plum SSP, Clean & Colored 18" for Midget Mod, and the usual Grails.

Walchit

• WKC Performer
« Reply #77 on: July 25, 2019, 05:29:23 AM »
He just meant that you said you "go both ways"

Its all good, I personally dont care what your orientation is lol

ReanimatedRobot

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #78 on: July 25, 2019, 06:48:16 AM »

Jesus I need more coffee in the morning. I figured he was just commenting on me not having much in my area.  Nothing against any ones orientation, but I am a straight married man and the only love I will share with anyone here is our love of kettles.

Sorry to disappoint any one who thought we had something else special. Haha.

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

ISO: 18" & 22" Lime, 22" Cado, Plum SSP, Clean & Colored 18" for Midget Mod, and the usual Grails.

randy

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #79 on: July 25, 2019, 05:19:29 PM »

Jesus I need more coffee in the morning. I figured he was just commenting on me not having much in my area.  Nothing against any ones orientation, but I am a straight married man and the only love I will share with anyone here is our love of kettles.

Sorry to disappoint any one who thought we had something else special. Haha.

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
Crushed my dreams

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

Uncle John

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #80 on: July 25, 2019, 05:27:48 PM »
Work can be pretty hectic, but I'm willing to be an agent when my schedule permits.

I'm in the Metro Detroit area.
Go Wings!

Grillagin

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #81 on: July 25, 2019, 05:43:18 PM »
Superior, WI

Schaefd2

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #82 on: July 26, 2019, 02:12:28 PM »

Columbus, Ohio.

Although I rarely post, I’m happy to help!

ah so you’re my competition lol

Delaware Oh 43015. My limit is about 30 minutes one-way

I've been called the Robin Hood of Weber Kettles.

Zrschaef

• WKC Brave
« Reply #83 on: August 29, 2019, 08:42:10 AM »
I'll help out, I'm half way between Cincinnati and Dayton ohio in West Chester Ohio.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

CatskillSmoker

• WKC Performer
« Reply #84 on: August 29, 2019, 09:54:49 AM »
Always willing to help out. Thought I was on here. Hudson Valley NY

Radjx003

• WKC Brave
« Reply #85 on: August 29, 2019, 01:01:36 PM »
Happy to help melbourne, Australia 

Sent from my SM-G955F using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

CarrieAnn

• WKC Brave
« Reply #86 on: August 29, 2019, 02:39:38 PM »
Central IL, specifically Peoria, but always happy to help and don’t mind a little drive. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Bob BQ

• WKC Performer
List your City, State if you are willing to agent for others
« Reply #87 on: August 29, 2019, 04:26:15 PM »
Central IL, specifically Peoria, but always happy to help and don’t mind a little drive. :)

CarrieAnn! Good to see you here! Missed you and Honeybun at the Chicago  meetup this year!
BBQ:it's what's for dinner. Grail: 18” Custom - "The Californian"

CarrieAnn

• WKC Brave
« Reply #88 on: August 29, 2019, 06:23:27 PM »
We were bummed to miss it. We still talk about what a great time we had. We recently picked up an old kettle, cleaned it up and brought it to his folks house in Iowa. I brought my vortex with me do some wings, which they loved, them smoked a bunch of ribs for them and his brother in law and niece and her husband. They proclaimed them the best they’ve had and by the end of the weekend, his dad was asking me “how can I make some chicken or something in this”. So we are enticing him family to the dark side, one kettle at a time!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

wildeagle

• WKC Brave
StL
« Reply #89 on: December 26, 2019, 05:41:11 PM »
I want to be an agent   , highly motivated  Missouri , stl, southern mo, ozarks .
« Last Edit: December 26, 2019, 09:32:19 PM by wildeagle »
Ryan  Andrew Moore