Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Making a smoking collar for my kettle  (Read 530 times)

One more cast

• Happy Cooker
Making a smoking collar for my kettle
« on: January 27, 2019, 09:53:52 AM »
I’m glad there are other people like me that see the need to make there Weber kettle grills into party time time year round tools. My wife and I have no kids so we bought a place near the water. I had one weber kettle grill. With no barbque table.This was a problem because the only outside structure was the the ac compressor outside. With a lot of people this was a hassle. So I built a Rowling platformm with a steel roof bottle opener hanger for anything. Also a small fan an radio. I can now cook in the rain and wind. I have to Roll it in the garage and take it out every time we go to the beach because of it size. But it’s like Rowling out your own outside kit.With two kettlesmounted in the top there is still plenty of room for a crab pot in the middle. I have the kettles sealed smoking wanting to make on of the kettles into smoker by using steel barrle or sheet metal making a cylinder were you could hang many racks of ribs or chickens sausage fish etc.  Any ideas on we’re to pick up Steel on the cheap.   Thanks much New member. One more cast

RRRanger99

• WKC Performer
Re: Making a smoking collar for my kettle
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2019, 10:17:24 AM »
Welcome from Virginia Beach, VA.