LIVE!! Right now***WHATS ON YOUR GRILL?***Right now LIVE!!

Started by Hell Fire Grill, November 16, 2018, 11:29:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

larry4406

Quote from: Tommie on June 21, 2025, 08:13:22 AMRotisserie shwarama




Details please!

That looks awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tommie

Quote from: larry4406 on June 21, 2025, 10:34:31 AM
Quote from: Tommie on June 21, 2025, 08:13:22 AMRotisserie shwarama




Details please!

That looks awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! Just finished up! Was pretty damn good!

I'll make a post in the grilling section shortly!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell Fire Grill

Sail!

PotsieWeber

Weather has been near 100 degrees, so the only thing on my grill Saturday was cardboard when they delivered it. Yeah, it's "busy." Yeah, it's loud. But I couldn't resist.
Still kind of kicking myself for not buying a Glen Blue 26" when @reanimatedrobot was telling me to. (I figured Weber would continue offering it & eventually I'd pick one up used for a heck of a lot cheaper). Although it is certainly a lot easier to pull the trigger at only $150, the same price as a basic black one.

I also think it is pretty cool that on Walmart's website, that is the grill they show and have as the default option with the other (non-preselected) option being the black. Although that means maybe I should have just waited for them to start popping up in the used market.
regards,
Hal

Hell Fire Grill

Sail!

bamakettles

Quote from: PotsieWeber on June 23, 2025, 04:29:52 AMWeather has been near 100 degrees, so the only thing on my grill Saturday was cardboard when they delivered it. Yeah, it's "busy." Yeah, it's loud. But I couldn't resist.
Still kind of kicking myself for not buying a Glen Blue 26" when @reanimatedrobot was telling me to. (I figured Weber would continue offering it & eventually I'd pick one up used for a heck of a lot cheaper). Although it is certainly a lot easier to pull the trigger at only $150, the same price as a basic black one.

I also think it is pretty cool that on Walmart's website, that is the grill they show and have as the default option with the other (non-preselected) option being the black. Although that means maybe I should have just waited for them to start popping up in the used market.
Very hard to pass these up at that price.  Mine sits in our home office for now at least as long as the boss agrees.  : )  Luckily our granddaughter points at it and smiles a lot so Kellee is willing to let it stay in there for now.

Enjoy!

Hell Fire Grill

Sail!

Hell Fire Grill

Sail!

Hell Fire Grill

Sail!

bamakettles

Fish sammiches..... and not on the grill, last night's garden haul.

Cheers and Happy Friday!


Babekyu

Beer Can bbq chicken on the 26"er last night.....
|Weber Spirit Gasser/22" Weber SS Performer Red Mist (EE-1999)/26" Weber Master Touch Smoke Grey/18" Weber Smokey Mountain Black (3" casters, Unknown BBQ hinge, Lavalock Vent Handles)/Weber 2726 Wood Burning Fireplace w/ original cover|

Cellar2ful


Reverse seared Santa Maria Tri Tip.  Mrs Cellar2ful grilled the corn on the Genesis LX.
"Chasing Classic Kettles"

Hell Fire Grill

Sail!

Hell Fire Grill



Melt in your mouth "Hellya" juicy
Sail!