Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Hello from Stafford, VA! (Close to Quantico)  (Read 767 times)

CyberCat62

• Smokey Joe
Hello from Stafford, VA! (Close to Quantico)
« on: August 23, 2018, 08:28:08 PM »
Hello Good People!!
I became a collector by chance.  Bought a new kettle to replace my gasser.  May she rest in peace.  I was looking for something in Craigslist when something made me type in WEBER.  A few ads came up.  An ad for a FREE kettle was posted, but she was over 2 hours away.  I really didn't want to drive so far, but fate in the form of a teenager who wanted some more behind the wheel time screamed she would drive and PAY for gas!!  Off we went.  We get there and there she was still on the curb.  She was OLDER that I thought.  I wrapped her in some plastic and took her home.  I was going to completely redo her until I came across the WKC!!  I found out my "new" grill was an N (1991), the same age as one of my other daughters!!  So out of respect, I just cleaned her and fired her up.  She is giving the new grill a run for the money.  I am now the proud owner of 2 grills and happier than a pig in slop!!   

Grillagin

• WKC Ranger
Re: Hello from Stafford, VA! (Close to Quantico)
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2018, 10:00:55 PM »
Welcome from Wisconsin.  We like pics.  Show us your kettles.

RRRanger99

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2018, 11:50:32 PM »
Welcome from Virginia Beach, VA.

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2018, 05:02:05 AM »
Welcome from Doraville,Ga my daughter is stationed at Quantico. We are headed up there in November
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill