Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Howdy from Southsouthwest Baltimore a little community called St Paul in between Morrel park and Wes  (Read 1320 times)

CharlieGF

• Happy Cooker
I recently went the smokin way with the 18 WSM.  The Wife doesn't get my obsession with smoking.  According to her it's a waste of time. I told her I am new to this and give me time.  I may have over seasoned some stuff but that's what experience is about (Barbque wings turned out perfect I think maybe a little dry for my taste 195f.but my daughter loved them.  Country style ribs way to spicy I agreed with my Wife on that one and she believed that should have been the end of my smoking days) I say Ha to that.  Today I will try st Louis style ribs.  Looking through recipes now so I can get started.

Hello to Baltimre and Easton
Charlie

Sent from my SM-G955U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Welcome from Doraville,Ga. we have all been there with failed cooks, plenty of grate info here,you will be fine and soon the wife will be asking you to cook on your WSM
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

RRRanger99

• WKC Performer
Welcome from Virginia Beach, VA.

Brain_STL

• WKC Ranger
Welcome from St Louis, glad to have you.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Davescprktl

• WKC Ranger
Welcome aboard!  We are all willing to help!
OKP Crimson, 22" H Code Brownie, SJS Lime, 22" CB Stacker, Red Q2200, Performer Deluxe CB slate blue

"If God didn't want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?"  H. Simpson

cigarman20

• WKC Ranger
Welcome... check out Amazingribs.com. Memphis Dust is a very good rub recipe to get you started

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club
Grails- ‘63 Fleetwood, Ambassador

Grillagin

• WKC Ranger
Welcome from Wisconsin.

CharlieGF

• Happy Cooker
Made some great Ribs now Wife wants to help  Thanks guys for the encouragement.

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Made some great Ribs now Wife wants to help  Thanks guys for the encouragement.

That is grate news
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

jeffrackmo

• WKC Ranger
Welcome!!!

We don't make mistakes... We are given continuous Opportunitie to excel!!

Keep the faith!!

J
Lets just say I have acquired a few Kettles.  Big and small.   Vintage and New...  Some say I have a problem.  I find the Kettle, buy the Kettle, USE the Kettle...No problem...

dwnthehatch

• WKC Ranger
Welcome from Kent Island.