Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Hello, from NC  (Read 831 times)

Twangin

• Smokey Joe
Hello, from NC
« on: July 29, 2018, 07:36:40 AM »
Greetings from eastern NC

I'll start by saying not only am I new to the Weber Kettle, but I'm also new to charcoal grilling. I've always used a gas grill and have recently taken an interest in learning how to use charcoal. In the past week or two I have probably watched 100+ videos on all things charcoal grilling. The two main things I've learned so far: 1) there are sooo many differing methods out there for a given cook, and 2) the Weber kettles are highly regarded as trusty, proven, and versatile grills.

So, here we are-  two days ago I went and picked up my first charcoal grill, a 22" Weber Original Kettle Premium. Last night I did my first cook on it and it turned out GREAT! Grilled corn and bacon cheeseburgers. I'm hooked! Looking forward to experimenting and having fun with this thing. Definitely going to search through the threads here but if anyone has suggestions on particular threads, articles, or videos that would be helpful to me being new to using charcoal, feel free to point me in the right direction. Thanks for having me!

Grillagin

• WKC Ranger
Re: Hello, from NC
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2018, 04:49:01 PM »
Welcome from Wisconsin.

RRRanger99

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2018, 05:33:31 PM »
Welcome from Virginia Beach, VA.

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2018, 03:37:29 AM »
Welcome from Doraville,Ga. you have arrived at your destination
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill