Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Question about WKC  (Read 2839 times)

avega2792

• WKC Brave
Question about WKC
« on: July 26, 2018, 09:15:42 AM »
So is there a formal process for becoming a member of WKC, like paying dues, paper work, etc. or is it just being part of the forum community? Thanks in advance!

ste6168

• Smokey Joe
Re: Question about WKC
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2018, 09:31:01 AM »
You will pay your dues in the form of used Weber kettles you will soon find that “you need”

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

vwengguy

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2018, 10:50:36 AM »
You are here.. that is a “stage 1” sign that you have been contaminated with “Weberitis”. Don’t freak out! This is a good thing.

http://weberkettleclub.com/forums/weber-kettles-accessories/official-list-of-weberitis-symptoms/

Paying your dues is done with time!
The time from your second Weber when your wife asks.. why do we need another Weber ?
And that magic moment when she turns to you and says: oh wow check out that pretty kettle... we should score that one also!

PAID in FULL !

Jan M.

• WKC Brave
    • Mogschrauber
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2018, 12:08:25 PM »

You are here.. that is a “stage 1” sign that you have been contaminated with “Weberitis”. Don’t freak out! This is a good thing.

http://weberkettleclub.com/forums/weber-kettles-accessories/official-list-of-weberitis-symptoms/

Paying your dues is done with time!
The time from your second Weber when your wife asks.. why do we need another Weber ?
And that magic moment when she turns to you and says: oh wow check out that pretty kettle... we should score that one also!

PAID in FULL !

Exactly!!
Thank god I don’t suffer from Weberitis!
:-)

Best regards,
Jan

vwengguy

• WKC Ranger
Question about WKC
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2018, 12:10:35 PM »
Denial is the first stage!

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2018, 12:46:03 PM »
So is there a formal process for becoming a member of WKC, like paying dues, paper work, etc. or is it just being part of the forum community? Thanks in advance!

Dude, you want to see what being a part of the WKC is?  Since you are in Elgin Ill you have to go to the 6th annual Chicago meetup this year.
http://weberkettleclub.com/forums/meetups-events/major-announcement!!!-6th-annual-chicago-meetup-date-is-set/
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

avega2792

• WKC Brave
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2018, 12:46:51 PM »
I already picked up two used kettles and if/when I find a cheap blue or red kettle I'll pick those up too! Actually, my wife is game for helping me hunt stuff down. She brought home a sweet enameled Descoware dutch oven from the flea market once because she knew I'd want it. I just have to teach her a thing or two about Weber kettles so she can bring home a red or blue kettle one of these days!

avega2792

• WKC Brave
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2018, 12:48:57 PM »

Dude, you want to see what being a part of the WKC is?  Since you are in Elgin Ill you have to go to the 6th annual Chicago meetup this year.
http://weberkettleclub.com/forums/meetups-events/major-announcement!!!-6th-annual-chicago-meetup-date-is-set/

Totally, I was stoked to find out it was being held next month and practically in my back yard! I had seen the video on youtube of last years event and I had no idea it was so close to me.

Davescprktl

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2018, 06:53:15 PM »
@avega2792 You just have to have the love for the Weber Kettle!  Share ideas, recipes, cooking techniques,  restoration.  HAVE FUN!  That's it!
OKP Crimson, 22" H Code Brownie, SJS Lime, 22" CB Stacker, Red Q2200, Performer Deluxe CB slate blue

"If God didn't want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?"  H. Simpson

Mike in Roseville

• WKC Performer
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2018, 08:54:57 PM »
You're not "IN" until you learn the secret handshake.

Rub

• WKC Ranger
    • Swamp Boys BBQ
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2018, 10:02:49 PM »
[/font][/size]So is there a formal process for becoming a member of WKC, like paying dues[/size], paper work, etc. or is it just being part of the forum community? Thanks in advance![/size]
[/font][/size]It's rarely brought up and it's not required, but there is a way to contribute. http://weberkettleclub.com/support-wkc/[/size]I get lots of enjoyment from the WKC and this is a simple way to give back and help out yearly or so. Which reminds me, I need to click the "Donate" button again. ;)
In the market for unicorns to complete my collection: Ambassador, Plainsman, Meat Cut, Custom, Blue 18 MBH, Green 18 MBH

vwengguy

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2018, 11:11:09 PM »
Use the links on this page to help support the WKC !
You don’t pay any more for what you buy and the club gets a little kick back to cover costs !

http://weberkettleclub.com/support-wkc/

avega2792

• WKC Brave
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2018, 03:09:39 AM »
Use the links on this page to help support the WKC !
You don’t pay any more for what you buy and the club gets a little kick back to cover costs !

http://weberkettleclub.com/support-wkc/

Will do, I have a few things I'll be purchasing soon!

Lemans

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2018, 04:38:20 PM »
If you have more than two Weber’s you r one of us.. Weberitis is awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can't stop lovin my Weber!!!
2-22 WSM, 22.5 gold, 22.5 MT code EE Red Head ,22.5 AH in Green ,18 silver , Green SSP code EI,Weber Ranch,mini WSM black,4-smokey joes black, lime, copper, crimson Sjg  IQ120 electric 22.5 silver economy 2004..that makes 15. I know WEBERITIS !!

avega2792

• WKC Brave
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2018, 05:00:49 PM »
If you have more than two Weber’s you r one of us.. Weberitis is awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As of this week I have 3 kettles ;) and I got into a little RRR thanks to WKC!