Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: One of the great WKC members!  (Read 2218 times)

bladz

• WKC Ranger
One of the great WKC members!
« on: July 18, 2018, 04:18:00 PM »
I just want to take some time to let everyone here know what a great and unselfish person the WKC has as a member here.  Hopefully everyone here will have the pleasure of meeting or dealing with Mike  (aka @brewtownbeatdown) at some time.  I can't begin to list all the good you do for me and the rest of the WKC members. I just want to be sure it doesn't go unnoticed. For those of you who have had some kind of contact with him know what I'm referring to. 

Cheers to you Mike!  Thanks again for all you've done for me and everyone else. I know I tell you this all the time but I need to make everyone aware of it. 

Bladz
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 04:50:03 PM by bladz »

Mr.CPHo

• WKC Mod
Re: One of the great WKC members!
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2018, 04:21:57 PM »
Here here!

Mike is a great guy, he helped me obtain my grail “B” code 18” blue MBH.  Great grillfella!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

Schaefd2

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2018, 05:50:55 PM »
He is a stand up dude fo sho!!
He helped me land a Structo just like my grandfather had. I am honored to help return the favor for him this weekend.

I've been called the Robin Hood of Weber Kettles.

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2018, 06:03:40 PM »
I could go on and on about this guy. Hell of a guy. Helped me out with some Euro SJs, got me my red Mini Kettle, parts for free.

Thanks again Mike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

Firemunkee

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2018, 07:37:03 PM »
[emoji482]

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Together we'll fight the long defeat.

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2018, 02:22:20 AM »
He is a good guy for sure, Y'all are going to make him blush !  NOT, but you might get a poop emoji from him
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

Bertl

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2018, 05:40:23 AM »
Mike is a good guy, he sold me 2 Teleflora grills. Everything was easy and uncomplicated.
Thx Mike!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

brewtownbeatdown

• WKC Performer
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2018, 10:59:33 AM »
“Heavy is the head that wears the crown”...just kidding fellas [emoji146]

Thanks for a post dedicated to my grateness🤢!!!  It’s always nice to know/hear that people think you’re good [emoji90] (guess Joe’s right), even if you prefer to fly under the radar.  I’m not the only fella, especially in this thread, who’s willing to step up for others.  Awesome group to be a part of!!!

P.S.  Dennis, this is one step closer to getting on my good side again.  6:00am kettle p/u didn’t allow me to bring in “Hump Day” properly.  On a side note, my bride thanks you.

Obviously looking for a Glen Blue (who isn’t?😂).

Looking for anything Happy Cooker, including any re-branded as Montgomery Ward.  I’ve amassed a nice collection, but I’m missing a few still.  Let me know if you can help a fella out🤞

bladz

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2018, 12:55:40 PM »
Ahhh yeah....sorry about that.  But hey, even your wife needs a day off once in a while.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 12:57:14 PM by bladz »

Lowbrass

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2018, 01:23:41 PM »
I gotta agree with everyone here!  I am getting a grill from Mike soon but even before that, he has kept his eyes peeled for stuff on my wants list without me even asking.  I just wish he really looked like Mike Tyson! [emoji23] Good dude to text with, funny as shit, and I can’t wait to meet him in Chicago.

"The Fairway" '74, 22” Turquose, 18" Red C code, 18" Blue DU code x2, Gen 2 Grass Green Performer, 26” Glen Blue, Spring Green, "Bone", Turquose, Blue Wave, Wedgewood Blue, “Smoke”, Crimson and Homer SJGs.  14" and 18" WSM

Grails (HELP!): IMPERIAL GLEN BLUE!

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2018, 01:54:54 PM »
Definitely a good group of guys here. Nice job fella’s

james1787

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2018, 12:26:15 PM »
Lots of great folks here! Always nice to see people helping others.
Seeking either 56-58 anything or Westerner

Jed.cook

• WKC Brave
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2018, 10:00:41 PM »
Mike was great at jumping right on top of the 80’s CGA I posted for sale a few months back. ;) (Just kidding; he paid right away & made shipping easy.) How’s she working out for you, buddy? :) I’ll be passing through Brew Town in a couple weeks. Cheers to the Milwaukee boys! [emoji482]

-Jed
-Jed

SmokenJoe

• WKC Performer
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2018, 04:54:58 PM »
I never got nothing from BTBD, BUT he is a great grillfella and fantastic member of the WKC.  He does have a lot of knowledge on the HCooker though :)

SJ
"Too Beef, or Not too Beef" ...

Looking for Dark Blue MBH 22", Dark Green MBH 22", Yellow MBH 22", Glen Blue MBH 22", Avocado MBH 22".