Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Table for Uuni Pro and Weber  (Read 1886 times)

YardDog

• Happy Cooker
Table for Uuni Pro and Weber
« on: July 08, 2018, 10:02:51 AM »
Hello Everyone,

After 15+ years of extensive grilling and smoking out of an original New Braunfels, the rusted barrel finally compelled me to switch gears.  Since I've done a lot more grilling than smoking, I decided to try a Weber Kettle and incorporate it with the new Uuni Pro we've been enjoying. 
I joined on here looking around at all the mods people use, and also the tables people have done.

Since I wanted to try and do a table that would host both, I found a few examples of larger tables people have done and went from there:

I used a LavaLock high heat gasket to seat the Weber:

It was a good bit of fun putting this together!  Got my 10 and 13yr olds involved, and all the cuts were done with a Skil saw.

Still to do - Stainless sheet to hold the Uuni door when it's off, and hook on the side of the table to hold the Weber lid.

lksdrinker

• WKC Brave
Re: Table for Uuni Pro and Weber
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2018, 02:36:31 PM »
looks pretty awesome!  Love the way you decided to "mount" the kettle!
Its amazing how quickly one weber kettle turns into more than a dozen!  Always open to grabbing something interesting so let me know what you've got!

moosehead

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2018, 12:07:07 PM »
How wide is the lava lock you used? I only find 1 inch or less.

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2018, 05:11:54 AM »
I just bought a Uuni 3 and have yet to use it.  Looking forward to it.
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"
8 MBH, 2 WoodDale, a SCG, and other stuff, including Pellet grills.