Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Some web shops just SUCK !  (Read 1183 times)

vwengguy

• WKC Ranger
Some web shops just SUCK !
« on: June 20, 2018, 07:05:28 AM »
www.alles$@&voorbbq.nl
DO NOT GO THERE !

Burn that website into a chunk of smoke wood and chuck it into your next cook!
Because that’s the only way your going to get anything out of them!!
I have been busting my ass trying to get some colored kettles for a member in California and it has been hit and miss here in Europe as the colored Weber’s are drying up here.
This site showed 2 colors that were on my order list so I gave it a shot.
I ordered 2 grills.. 18” and a SJ and that all shows in stock! I placed the order on Friday and around noon on Monday I get a e-mail saying the 18” was not in stock and could not be ordered! I was Pissed and canceled the whole order.
2 weeks later as I’m searching for the SJ so I figure.. can’t happen 2 times.. so I ordered it again!
Ja.. you guessed it! 20 mins later the phone rings and the butt munchers say almost the same thing and try to push another color of SJ on me :-(

Anyway... it’s just my word of warning here!

Don’t even THINK of ordering Anything from this website !!  Save yourself the time and trouble and just don’t go there!

Thank you for your time!
I feel better now ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 07:11:36 AM by vwengguy »

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Some web shops just SUCK !
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2018, 07:13:38 AM »
What color SJ are you looking for? I’m selling a Gray NIB Euro SJ and it’s still available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

qrczak1

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2018, 01:16:40 AM »
Sorry to refresh some older topic but I need to double what @vwengguy wrote and to warn everybody (especially the members from Benelux) once again to not shop at www.allesvoorbbq.nl. They are selling indeed only pictures on their website as they do not have the products they offer.

Bertl

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2018, 08:53:57 AM »
I have to tell something!

My friend @qrczak1 wanted to agent a grill for me. He went in forwardcosts and have had it shipped to me in foreign country.

I have to thank you so much Buddy!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

qrczak1

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2018, 09:51:02 AM »
You're welcome buddy!