Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Gateway Rack and accessories  (Read 1338 times)

FTTH

• Smokey Joe
Gateway Rack and accessories
« on: May 09, 2018, 06:53:11 AM »
Does anyone know if the PBC turkey hanger works with the Gateway 55 gallon hanging rack? I use this rack on my WSM 22. The question is if the horizontal T-bar on the turkey skewer fits snuggly across the gateway hanging bars. All the other skewers are great accessories for the WSM. I’m going to hang kabobs and picanha this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob BQ

• WKC Performer
Re: Gateway Rack and accessories
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2018, 06:56:58 AM »
I'm betting @swamprb might be able to answer that...
BBQ:it's what's for dinner. Grail: 18” Custom - "The Californian"

swamprb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 03:55:36 AM »
I don’t have the PBC turkey hanger but judging that the PBC is a 30 gallon/18” can, I’d have my doubts

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
I cook on: Backwoods Gater, Lang 36, Hunsaker Smokers, Pellet Pro 22" WSM, BGE's, WSM's, Cajun Bandits, PK Grills, Drum Smokers, Genesis Silver C, Weber Q's, Cookshack 008, Little Chief, La Caja China #2, Lodge Sportsman...oh yeah! Weber Kettles! Kamado restoration and pit modification hack!

FTTH

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2018, 11:39:05 AM »

The turkey hanger bar is 8 inches across before it bends down on either end. It should fit. The trick would be to get the bird on and off the rack since the gateway bars are fixed unlike the PBC. One might have to take the gateway rack off with the cooked bird unless you can fit it between the two bars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk