Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Suggestions requested: A rare oppurtunity for me.  (Read 862 times)

IndianBBQ

• WKC Brave
Suggestions requested: A rare oppurtunity for me.
« on: March 04, 2018, 02:21:48 AM »
Folks, I get to travel to USA(Dallas) and I want to carry a weber back home. Last time I carried a black master touch, this time what do you suggest I should get? I have my eyes on red limited edition; or would you suggest something diff (mayve used one?).
One of my dream is to carry a blue/copper weber performer but thats for a later date.
I want something in colored for sure.

Please help and do understand its a rare oppurtunity for me.

Thanks guys !!

Sent from my SM-G7202 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Each purchase of a weber grill is a very special and rare occasion for me as they are rare to come by around here.

Firemunkee

• WKC Ranger
Re: Suggestions requested: A rare oppurtunity for me.
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2018, 03:51:31 AM »
Definitely search Craigslist, OfferUp, Let Go and Facebook market place to see what used goodness you can find in that area!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Together we'll fight the long defeat.

Larry The BBQ Guy

• WKC Brave
    • BBQitALL
26" Orig. Premium Black, 22" Orig. black, 22" Jumbo Joe black, 14" Smokey Joe black. More to come.

JDD

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2018, 11:52:32 AM »
Personally, I would keep my eyes open for a vintage MBH knowing it will be a long shot but plan on the Red Limited Edition. Keep in mind if you do find a used kettle it will have to be packed for travel.  The Red LE will be easy to grab at the last minute plus it will be packed and ready to go.
May The Smoke Be With You!

Mike in Roseville

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2018, 12:19:12 PM »
Maybe an older kettle? See if there are any in the Dallas area? Or maybe connect with a member who might be able to help you out?

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

IndianBBQ

• WKC Brave
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2018, 05:19:43 PM »
Thanks for your comment guys, it helped to reduce my list to color MBH and if not than then Red LE.
Each purchase of a weber grill is a very special and rare occasion for me as they are rare to come by around here.

hawgheaven

• WKC Performer
    • Hawg Heaven Smokin' BBQ
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2018, 06:17:24 AM »
Personally, I would keep my eyes open for a vintage MBH knowing it will be a long shot but plan on the Red Limited Edition. Keep in mind if you do find a used kettle it will have to be packed for travel.  The Red LE will be easy to grab at the last minute plus it will be packed and ready to go.

^^This^^
Multiple kettles and WSM's. I am not a collector, just a gatherer... and a sick bastard.