Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Custom zavod44 handle  (Read 2020 times)

jeffrackmo

• WKC Ranger
Custom zavod44 handle
« on: December 03, 2017, 01:57:38 PM »
So.  My Mrs grill fella and @Bob BQ pulled a sneaky one on me. @Bob BQ and Kelly ordered a custom personalized lid handle in Osage Orange.  Picked it up today at the stl q crew luncheon at weber grill in Brentwood.  I was very pleased and extremely proud to own this handle.  I will be installing it on the Blue Ssp.

Will post up the mount pics as soon as i can.

What a grate group of guys here in the Lou!!! 

Bestest QUE group in the history of ever!!!
Jeff(rackmo)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 03:48:30 AM by jeffrackmo »
Lets just say I have acquired a few Kettles.  Big and small.   Vintage and New...  Some say I have a problem.  I find the Kettle, buy the Kettle, USE the Kettle...No problem...

mhiszem

• WKC Performer
Re: Custom zavod44 handle
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 01:59:24 PM »
There are some sneaky members out there. Good looking handles.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
WGA, Uline Green SJ, '95 Red M/T, '88 Red 18", '01 Plum SSP, Patent Pending Yellow

Brain_STL

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 03:24:10 PM »
This picture doesn’t do it justice, it’s a beauty up close. Kudos to Brian on another masterpiece! It was grate to have lunch with such quality people today in the STL Q Crew at the Weber Grill! The tour was cool and I’m pretty sure we recruited Jake the Sous Chef into the WKC.

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Lowbrass

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2017, 03:39:18 PM »
Awesome handle Jeff!  I wish someone would have told me about the luncheon!
"The Fairway" '74, 22” Turquose, 18" Red C code, 18" Blue DU code x2, Gen 2 Grass Green Performer, 26” Glen Blue, Spring Green, "Bone", Turquose, Blue Wave, Wedgewood Blue, “Smoke”, Crimson and Homer SJGs.  14" and 18" WSM

Grails (HELP!): IMPERIAL GLEN BLUE!

Brain_STL

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2017, 03:49:25 PM »
Uhhhh, I’m glad I’m not related to Bob right now...🤪 I’m very sorry Tommy, we’ll make sure an IM is sent the next time via the forum.

Lowbrass

• WKC Ranger
Custom zavod44 handle
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2017, 04:55:09 PM »
Uhhhh, I’m glad I’m not related to Bob right now...🤪 I’m very sorry Tommy, we’ll make sure an IM is sent the next time via the forum.

Thanks Brian, the irony is we have a new phone plan now and I can text, so I’ll try to get back on the list, just sucks getting left out in the cold on such a warm day!

p.s. I kid.  It’s all good besides it gives an excuse to meet there again!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 08:08:25 PM by Lowbrass »
"The Fairway" '74, 22” Turquose, 18" Red C code, 18" Blue DU code x2, Gen 2 Grass Green Performer, 26” Glen Blue, Spring Green, "Bone", Turquose, Blue Wave, Wedgewood Blue, “Smoke”, Crimson and Homer SJGs.  14" and 18" WSM

Grails (HELP!): IMPERIAL GLEN BLUE!

Brain_STL

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2017, 07:16:46 PM »

Thanks Brian, the irony is we have a new phone plan now and I can text, so I’ll try to get back on the list, just sucks getting left out in the cold on such a warm day!

p.s. I kid.  It’s all good besides it gives an excuse to meet there again!
No worries bubba! We’ll have to make sure you’re on the text string to see all of the STL schtuff now you are in a new plan.

jeffrackmo

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2017, 12:10:54 PM »
Installed the new Osage Orange handle on the blue SSP today.   

I like it.  👍 Sets off the blue just right!!

Special thanks again to @Bob bq n Mrs grillfella!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Lets just say I have acquired a few Kettles.  Big and small.   Vintage and New...  Some say I have a problem.  I find the Kettle, buy the Kettle, USE the Kettle...No problem...