Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Who got the SJ Offset handle in the custom carrying case last week  (Read 972 times)

PotsieWeber

• WKC Performer
Out of curiosity, who got this? 
It was an nice find for whoever did. 

I contacted the guy when the ad was up 15 hours and you were apparently on the way.
It took me a while to realize it was something special, only when I noticed that those were the legs poking up in the custom carrying case as he had no pictures of the lid (although he texted me one later).  In the third picture, the grill is removed EXCEPT for the 3 legs that you see poking up.

He sent me the last pick via text when I asked him what color the exterior was.  He said black with white speckles. 

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 07:48:23 PM by PotsieWeber »
regards,
Hal

PotsieWeber

• WKC Performer
Re: Who got the SJ Offset handle in the custom carrying case last week
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2017, 07:51:22 PM »
Never mind, I'm guessing it was @Jeff based on his recent find.  Really nice find. 
regards,
Hal

pbe gummi bear

• WKC Mod
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 07:56:19 PM »
Gotta be quicker than that! The 2nd pic tells you that it’s special with the speckled paint and the centrally located top vent.
"Have you hugged your Weber today?"
Check out WKC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Kettle-Club/521728011229791

PotsieWeber

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2017, 08:24:51 PM »
Gotta be quicker than that! The 2nd pic tells you that it’s special with the speckled paint and the centrally located top vent.

Yes.  Unfortunately, I didn't click on the pics to make them bigger & assumed the speckles were dirt.  While I saw the center vent, I initially assumed that was the bottom bowl at the time because of the grill over it. 
regards,
Hal

bladz

• WKC Ranger
Who got the SJ Offset handle in the custom carrying case last week
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2017, 04:35:16 AM »
I picked up this speckled offset after seeing this picture. I scrolled past and then thought something was different with that top vent. 

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

PotsieWeber

• WKC Performer
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2017, 08:54:06 AM »
I picked up this speckled offset after seeing this picture. I scrolled past and then thought something was different with that top vent. 

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

Cool. 
regards,
Hal