Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Wing-O- Rama!!  (Read 943 times)

jeffrackmo

• WKC Ranger
Wing-O- Rama!!
« on: August 03, 2017, 04:58:44 PM »
So...

Last Night I head over to house of @Bob BQ  to pick up a fire pit score from an estate sale he snagged for me.   I pull up... we greet each other with the Secret WKC handshake and high Sign...

We walk around back.. And there it is... his red head SSP chugging Chicken wing smoke!!!  :o With Bobs special super secret honey rub n stuff... Oh.. with Apple n Pecan chunks...

I view the Fire Pit.. I am pleased with the purchase.  Needs a little RRR but hey... that's what we do when we aint cookin....

We chat, exchange funds and he offers me a snack... 7 of the biggest wings I have seen.  They smelled awesome.  Just having had dinner, I had no room for wings.   (I know.. lame excuse)  There is a back story to this... One day I may enlighten you...   Now back to the deal...  He wraps em up.  I toddle on home with my treasure and wings....  I know... its getting long winded....

So... today  pack up the wings for Lunch...   That time comes... I pop em in the Microwave... 30 seconds later... I had PPL standing over me what's for Lunch...   I replied  Not too sure.. I am having some wings and celery sticks...   I literally had to fight off a few folks... and they were JUST THAT DAMNED GOOD!!!  Id rather fight for those wings...

Oh yeah.. about that fire Pit....  ;)

Anyway...

@Bob BQ ..  You my friend are a class act...

See you soon before or on the 10 of Sept...

Meet up is going to be a blast!!!

Grill on Bros... Grill on....

Jeff
Lets just say I have acquired a few Kettles.  Big and small.   Vintage and New...  Some say I have a problem.  I find the Kettle, buy the Kettle, USE the Kettle...No problem...

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Wing-O- Rama!!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2017, 05:09:09 PM »
[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2017, 05:33:10 AM »
Wings never make it past 8am at my work. Sounds like they were great. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

mhiszem

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2017, 06:43:53 AM »
Amazing story

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
WGA, Uline Green SJ, '95 Red M/T, '88 Red 18", '01 Plum SSP, Patent Pending Yellow

Big Dawg

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2017, 08:23:16 AM »
Looks like you hit the Daily Double there, @jeffrackmo ! ! !

And @Bob BQ, you are a prime example of what this fraternity is all about ! ! !

BD
The Sultans of Swine
22.5 WSM - Fat Boy
22.5 OTG - Little Man/26.75 - Big Kahuna