Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: What is your least favorite color?  (Read 8559 times)

Lowbrass

• WKC Ranger
Re: What is your least favorite color?
« Reply #60 on: July 13, 2017, 06:00:12 PM »

I am almost the same. Black gets the vote only due to how common they are here compare to any other color kettles. But I do love my blacks. I scored 4 black kettles in a row not too long ago. 26",  Euro otk, otp, and 3 wheeler 18"s.

I love them all but the Greens are my favorite as my user name suggest. I scored one more green this week.

Few of my Green pic from last year. I got lot more Green now. Just don't have pic of them all.

[/quote]

LOVE your collection!  Just picked up a dark green similar to yours without the metal handles.  There was another 2 homes down with the metal handles.  If I can score the second I might try and trade for a ssp lime someone I know has!  Please post an updated pic of your greens!
"The Fairway" '74, 22” Turquose, 18" Red C code, 18" Blue DU code x2, Gen 2 Grass Green Performer, 26” Glen Blue, Spring Green, "Bone", Turquose, Blue Wave, Wedgewood Blue, “Smoke”, Crimson and Homer SJGs.  14" and 18" WSM

Grails (HELP!): IMPERIAL GLEN BLUE!

SixZeroFour

« Reply #61 on: July 13, 2017, 07:26:26 PM »
@greenweb Would you mind sharing your awesome photo as a possible calendar submission for next year? If so please send me your largest copy (original if possible!) to matt@weberkettleclub.com

Thanks
W E B E R    B A R - B - Q    K E T T L E

Josh G

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #62 on: July 14, 2017, 01:58:14 PM »
@greenweb I want that 18!

greenweb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #63 on: July 14, 2017, 05:06:36 PM »
@greenweb Would you mind sharing your awesome photo as a possible calendar submission for next year? If so please send me your largest copy (original if possible!) to matt@weberkettleclub.com

Thanks

I am honored for a possible chance at a calendar pic for next year. Thanks! As it stands... I need to complete few more projects before a final Green group pic for this year. My grass green gen2 custom SS table is almost done, but need to build Euro gen 1 spring green and another custom Lime with a ash pan, and turn my either uline green sjs or grass green sjs I just picked up into sjp.

I would love to finish up all my green projects and take a group pic but with my new work schedule working 6 days a week... it won't be anytime soon.  Taking a group pic as they are now is possible even tomorrow, but they won't be as exciting as what I have in mind with all my green projects done.

greenweb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #64 on: July 14, 2017, 05:13:32 PM »
@greenweb I want that 18!

Thanks but no thanks!   ;D

@ Lowbrass - Thanks! I will try to put my new green group pics together. Nice to hear you like green as well.

charred

• WKC Performer
« Reply #65 on: July 14, 2017, 07:02:02 PM »
And I love the taco... it WORKS!!! It's not about looks, it's about functionality! Get yer fucking heads out of yer asses and look at what it does! I own 3 "Tacos" and love them! Just sayin'...

hopelessly, helplessly, happily addicted to a shipload of Webers

charred

• WKC Performer
« Reply #66 on: July 14, 2017, 07:02:48 PM »

Thanks

That IS a great shot.
hopelessly, helplessly, happily addicted to a shipload of Webers