Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Wing Duty On The Simpsons with a STOK Charcoal Holder Inverted (vortex clone)  (Read 1322 times)

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
That's great, love the slow mo
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"
8 MBH, 2 WoodDale, a SCG, and other stuff, including Pellet grills.

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
Dude, get that beer out of harms way. The mountains aren't blue.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Darko

• WKC Performer
Is it my imagination, or does that yellow change colour a bit?

northwestkettle

• WKC Ranger
I've got a yellow homer and didn't notice any color change when I cooked on it has anyone else ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BBQ to live live to BBQ

Darko

• WKC Performer
Maybe it's just me, but the centre of the lid that was above the charcoal baskets just looked slightly orange.

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
I used a STOK charcoal holder (same shape as a vortex) so maybe there was a ton of heat in that one spot

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM

Thrillho

• Smokey Joe
Simpsons Weber kettle?!? Man, that is awesome. Super jealous.

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ

Simpsons Weber kettle?!? Man, that is awesome. Super jealous.

People love em or hate em.  It's my two daughters favorite

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Cellar2ful

Glad to see the condiment rack in use.   I still have to finish a project with the 18" triangle and legs I got from you @captjoe06 . Hopefully soon.
"Chasing Classic Kettles"

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ

Glad to see the condiment rack in use.   I still have to finish a project with the 18" triangle and legs I got from you @captjoe06 . Hopefully soon.
Those condiment racks may be the most underrated kettle accessory ever. So useful. The Grey that @Azogas picked up for me has one that looks pretty rusty from the pics. Hope it comes back. What are you planning for the 18 triangle?

Sent from my LGLS991 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Cellar2ful

@captjoe06 - The triangle, along with the NOS legs I got from you, are going on a pristine little 18" lime MBH I have thanks to @Dtrouty.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 12:50:18 PM by Cellar2ful »
"Chasing Classic Kettles"