Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: 2 for 1 prep and cook  (Read 799 times)

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
2 for 1 prep and cook
« on: March 09, 2017, 09:53:38 AM »

Bone in skin on breasts the recipe is pictured except the Jack Daniels and ginger ale is for the chef

Brats homemade slaw and onions in the cast iron

Pat pending just because I love watching the color change

Peachwood added a nice color

Chicken for Thursday brats plated, low carb diet so no bun for last night

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
Re: 2 for 1 prep and cook
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2017, 10:32:42 AM »
Nice cook and good for you on the diet. My wife and I need to get back on our sudo paleo diet. Before the first kid we cut carbs and sugar and we were doing super awesome. Now, not so much.  Nice patent pending too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2017, 10:46:00 AM »
Thanks@kettlebb the brats were awesome and the diet is going well 18 lbs since Jan 1 low carb is good for grilling PROTEIN BABY
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

brewtownbeatdown

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2017, 11:30:05 AM »
I've found that the "Kettle Diet" works quite well. Protein heavy, lower sodium, & better quality ingredients. Plus, you get to admire some sweet kettles working.

It's not always easy, but keep with it!!!  Dropped 64lbs. in 1.5 years. Have been weak & put 12lbs. back on in the last 5 months though (I freakin' love potatoes).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Obviously looking for a Glen Blue (who isn’t?😂).

Looking for anything Happy Cooker, including any re-branded as Montgomery Ward.  I’ve amassed a nice collection, but I’m missing a few still.  Let me know if you can help a fella out🤞

WNC

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2017, 12:10:52 PM »
Looks great!
We try and live by the same no carb diet...that's why I love and curse the kettle pizza[emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app