Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Warming/Grilling/Smoking "Upper Deck" For 22 Inch Kettles  (Read 13233 times)

Gary@315

• Happy Cooker
Warming/Grilling/Smoking "Upper Deck" For 22 Inch Kettles
« on: September 26, 2016, 04:54:47 PM »
Hello, Everyone!

My name is Gary and I'm new to this group; I've been a Weber kettle enthusiast since I was a teenager and the thrill of the coals hasn't left me yet at 41.   I've never owned a gas grill (I know there are Weber gas grill guys out there, not knocking ya!) and work with my Performer, One-Touch Gold, 18 inch portable and Smokey Joe for all of my grilling needs...too many according to my wife; I've assured her there is always a need for each.   

This past summer, I had a large gathering at my house and while I was grilling on my Performer, I wished that I had a true upper cooking area where I could grill, warm or  expand my indirect smoking surface...something much more versatile than the Weber 3200 rack that comes with the Master Touch series grills.    I happen to manufacture grill accessories ( as well as other items) for a living and I got to work making a prototype.   After some time, I'm happy to announce to all of you that I'm in full production of what I'm calling the Upper Deck rack; my primary sales platform is Amazon.  After visiting this site, I now realize my product is very similar the the old, 1970's Elevated Half Grill, but it IS  different, and to my knowledge, the EHG is not available on the market any longer. 

I'd like to know if any of you might be interested in getting a Upper Deck at no charge in return for an HONEST review on Amazon.  If you love it as much as I do, great! If you think improvements can be made, let me know; if you hate it, please tell me.   I can only handle 10 giveaways, so I will honor the first 10 folks who reach out to me at the email below. 

Guys, being new to this site and not seeing any posted rules, if I'm out of line with this posting, please accept my apologies in advance. I'm just looking for honest feedback from Weber nuts like me as I try to launch this product that I think we be loved by any 22 inch kettle owner.  If there are any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Link to my product for your review: https://www.amazon.com/Stainless-Warming-Charcoal-Grilling-Accessory/dp/B01IU7HJNU/ref=sr_1_fkmr2_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1474937486&sr=8-3-fkmr2&keywords=upper+deck+grill+grate

Now go out there and light those coals!

Best,
Gary
gary@315products.com

WNC

• WKC Performer
Re: Warming/Grilling/Smoking "Upper Deck" For 22 Inch Kettles
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2016, 05:06:20 PM »
Email sent @Gary@315
I'd be happy to try it out for you thanks!

TheDude

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2016, 05:15:31 PM »
Hope I was fast enough.
Still need a 22” yellow

MrHoss

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2016, 05:32:48 PM »
"feedback from Weber nuts" - you found the place baby.
"Why do you have so many bbq's?"....."I just like lookin' at em' sometimes....and I have enough purses and shoes"

Gary@315

• Happy Cooker
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2016, 05:35:32 PM »
Dude....you're number 4.  Shoot me an email to gary@315products.com and I'll send you the details.  Thanks!

Gary@315

• Happy Cooker
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2016, 05:38:06 PM »
Hoss...love it!  I feel right at home.  Do you want in?  If so, just shoot me an email and I'll send you the details.  Thanks!

TheDude

• WKC Performer
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2016, 05:50:04 PM »
Dude....you're number 4.  Shoot me an email to gary@315products.com and I'll send you the details.  Thanks!

@Gary@315 I got the confirmation. Thanks a million. Looking forward to the code tomorrow. Looking even more forward to trying it out.
Still need a 22” yellow

swamprb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2016, 06:15:38 PM »
That is something that I would enjoy using on my Drum Smokers as well as the kettles and 22" WSM's. If you are interested in appealing to those markets as well, I would be interested in helping.

https://www.facebook.com/Left-Hand-Smoke-116187658462391/
I cook on: Backwoods Gater, Lang 36, Hunsaker Smokers, Pellet Pro 22" WSM, BGE's, WSM's, Cajun Bandits, PK Grills, Drum Smokers, Genesis Silver C, Weber Q's, Cookshack 008, Little Chief, La Caja China #2, Lodge Sportsman...oh yeah! Weber Kettles! Kamado restoration and pit modification hack!

iCARRY

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2016, 06:18:39 PM »
Email sent. Hope I am not too late.

Ryan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2016, 06:18:40 PM »
Thanks for the email Gary. Waiting for the code tomorrow. I'll put it to use this weekend. Pretty excited.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

jbenavidez2

• WKC Brave
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2016, 06:19:48 PM »
I'm in ! I'd love to document the a few pounds of meat to show versatility.

Joel

Looking for Blues

Currently have: 26.75 Gold; 22.5 SS Performer (Red Mist); 22.5 Mastertouch (Ivory); 18 Sam Adams (Copper); SJS; Jumbo Joe; 18.5 WSM; Genesis EP-330 LP (Copper); Summit S-450 NG; Fireplace; Firepit; Summit 400 Flat Top; Simpsons 22.5 Gold

greenweb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2016, 06:29:22 PM »
Thanks for the email Gary. Waiting for the code tomorrow. I'll put it to use this weekend. Pretty excited.

Got lucky! Looking forward to getting mine as well. I won't be shy about giving plenty honest feedback. Maybe even some improvement suggestion if needed.

JDann24

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2016, 06:37:08 PM »
I made it! I look forward to putting this product to use. Thanks Gary!
Looking for colored 18's and SJ's.

iCARRY

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2016, 06:37:16 PM »
I can't wait to get this. Should be perfect for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gary@315

• Happy Cooker
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2016, 06:53:36 PM »
Guys....thank you all for your enthusiastic responses to my product! I've reached my 10 unit review max and I look forward to hearing back from all of you!

ENJOY!!!