Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Work Table  (Read 2103 times)

HailSteak

• Happy Cooker
Work Table
« on: July 13, 2016, 12:47:48 PM »
Greetings.

I have 22" Kettle Master-Touch that I love, but I desperately need a side work table of some type.
What options are available?

Cheers,

HS

chefn58

• WKC Brave
Re: Work Table
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2016, 12:59:58 PM »
To my knowledge the only side table that would work for the master touch is the sidekick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Searching for a Blue 18" MBH

HailSteak

• Happy Cooker
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 01:11:46 PM »
I've seen pictures of them, but can't find them in stock or available in where.
Is there a way to get one?

AZ Monsoon

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2016, 01:37:33 PM »
If you're willing to look at non-Weber options, I like this idea. Basically just a Harbor Freight steel service cart and you flip over the top for a level surface when you build it. Easy to customize as well. I think they come in black or red.

Cart: http://www.harborfreight.com/16-inch-x-30-inch-steel-service-cart-5107.html

Looks like this with the top flipped, but obviously you won't be attaching it to a Weber.

Davescprktl

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2016, 01:51:05 PM »
If you're willing to look at non-Weber options, I like this idea. Basically just a Harbor Freight steel service cart and you flip over the top for a level surface when you build it. Easy to customize as well. I think they come in black or red.

Cart: http://www.harborfreight.com/16-inch-x-30-inch-steel-service-cart-5107.html

Looks like this with the top flipped, but obviously you won't be attaching it to a Weber.

Funny...I was just looking at one of those for a possible work table.  Like the idea of flipping the top.  Cool idea!
OKP Crimson, 22" H Code Brownie, SJS Lime, 22" CB Stacker, Red Q2200, Performer Deluxe CB slate blue

"If God didn't want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?"  H. Simpson

MacEggs

• WKC Performer
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2016, 02:05:27 PM »
Is it a new M/T (MasterTouch)??  The new style is a good 4" higher than a standard kettle or older style M/T.

These tables are great, but not very big.  The legs adjust to 3 different heights.
I believe they are discontinued, but I'm sure there are some still available somewhere ….

https://www.amazon.com/Weber-7413-Kettle-Charcoal-Grills/dp/B000WEPHKM

Or, you can custom make one.
Q: How do you know something is bull$h!t?
A: When you are not allowed to question it.

Metal Mike

• WKC Ranger
    • The Best Podcast in the Universe
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2016, 10:17:08 AM »
I own all of the items mentioned.

The Weber table 7413 is discontinued & the adjustable legs are thin as beer cans, mine broke, no replacement available.

The Harbor freight carts are nice, full assembly required
16" is only available in red ~$40 gave mine away (seems too small)
24" (pictured above) nearly black ~$60 Best option
...BOBBING FOR COALS IN MY KETTLE