Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Ranch Kettle History?  (Read 1588 times)

ramsfan

• WKC Performer
Ranch Kettle History?
« on: March 18, 2013, 11:51:14 AM »
Does anyone know approximately when the Weber Ranch Kettle was first introduced? What year? I'm guessing sometime early 1960's? Also, does anyone know if this grill has been consistently produced each year since then or was this a grill that was made early on, then discontinued, then brought back at a later date? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
This is the original Weber kettle. The most powerful bbq grill in the world and can blow your taste-buds clean off! So, you have to ask yourself one question: "Do you feel hungry? Well, do you punk?"

Duke

• The Duke
Re: Ranch Kettle History?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 12:08:15 PM »
The oldest RK I have seen was from the 50's. Rielly Ranch has one. Maybe wen we get the gallery finished we can put it in there along with Brians awesome red 60's.  8)

reillyranch

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2013, 04:30:28 AM »
The Ranch is in every catalog I have and have seen.  That covers 63,64,67,68,69,72,73, and 81.  That doesn't mean they made them all the way through, there are plenty of years I don't know about. 

Davo

• Happy Cooker
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2013, 01:39:00 PM »
That's rather interesting...didn't think they've been around that long.
They are so expensive down under and rare although theres a few around, I've never seen one in the flesh.
Here in Australia they retail for about $2,300 and extremely rare to see one advertised used.

Cheers

Davo