Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Pizza dinner  (Read 2785 times)

Nate

• WKC Ranger
Pizza dinner
« on: June 11, 2016, 05:02:56 PM »
Made some pizza dough today with a new dough recipie. The dough was good but didn't turn out the way I expected. I think because the towel I had covering the dough was dry; forgot to dampen it. Oh well. I'll try this recipie again and see if I get different results.

1st pie. White pizza (no sauce). Truffle goat cheese, ricotta, fontina, mozzarella & pecorino romano.

Regular chees for the little girls

Then a margarita pie

And for something different, a cheese burger pizza. Mustard, ketchup, hamburger, mozzarella, cheddar, pickles

Jon

• WKC Ranger
Re: Pizza dinner
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2016, 05:21:33 PM »
Those all look good. And I'm going to have to try the cheeseburger one, that looks like a good change-up.

The best method that I know to avoid the dough drying out is to wash the bowl you mixed in, put in a little olive oil, roll the dough ball around in the oil until it is coated, then cover the bowl with plastic wrap. That keeps the moisture in the dough and keeps it from sticking.

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2016, 05:47:12 PM »
Great job Nate! That margarita has my name all over it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

varekai

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2016, 07:02:48 PM »
CHEESEBURGER pizza, your killing me! gonna have to give that a go soon!!
CGA,GGA, jumbo joe, 3-18" kettles,22" blue,green,yellow and 2 reds, 1-22" lid mod for pizza, a genesis silver,2 Red SS Performers,2 26ers,1 red, 1 chief and a Ranch Kettle.

jaynik

• WKC Brave
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2016, 01:38:19 AM »
All those look good.   Gotta try that cheeseburger pizza...

Yendor

• WKC Brave
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2016, 07:40:07 AM »
My wife loves making cheese burger pizzas! I need to fire up my pizza cooker soon.

Davescprktl

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2016, 08:24:26 AM »
Cool cheeseburger pizza.  Great idea!
OKP Crimson, 22" H Code Brownie, SJS Lime, 22" CB Stacker, Red Q2200, Performer Deluxe CB slate blue

"If God didn't want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?"  H. Simpson

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2016, 10:46:09 AM »
Wow!  All of the pizzas look awesome.  I love the cheeseburger idea.  Especially with pickles on it!  Now you've got me thinking about trying a Cuban pizza...pulled pork, ham, pickles, mustard, and swiss!
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!

weldboy

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2016, 11:46:46 AM »
Those look incredible, especially the margarita

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk