Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Burger throwdown Voting  (Read 4232 times)

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
Burger throwdown Voting
« on: June 01, 2016, 07:30:56 AM »
I am going to be away for a few days but starting tomorrow, you can PM me your top 3 entries.  I will put these in a spreadsheet and top votes will get weighted a score of 3, second will get 2 and third will get 1 point.

Voting will end on June 7th, we will tally up the score and will announce the winners.

Thanks for all who participated, you do not need to enter to vote, please send them my way.

Today is the last day to submit your entries.

All entries are listed here http://weberkettleclub.com/forums/meetups-events/burger-throwdown-e-cook-entries/
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Burger throwdown Voting
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2016, 08:07:56 AM »
People are allowed to submit today so please start voting tomorrow.

Thanks
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2016, 08:08:20 AM »
Please send me your submissions for winners

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2016, 07:06:11 AM »
Voting has ended tally will be soon, we had 17 pple vote, one clear winner and a tight race for 2nd and 3rd

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2016, 07:27:39 AM »
Here are your winners

First off, this was a great event and many, many solid entries.  We really had 4 winners and 5 participants that will get prizes.

Here are you winners

@Nate ran away with this with his baked Pizza burger, so unique and out of the box.  Nate had 8 first place votes, 4 second and 2 third place votes, out of 17 voters 14 thought he was top 3 with a grand total of 34 points

With 17 points and the second spot @jamesnomore submitted his American classic burger, so simple and so delicious looking

We are going to give out prizes for 3rd and 4th here and I will reach out to you guys about prize offerings.  But @Travis got 3rd and 15 pts with his Ground chuck and ribeye burger with andouille sausage and sriracha aoli sauce  submission followed very closely with 14 pts by @WNC and the cover of the Weber burger book submission.   Guys I will get a PM to you two about a prize for each of you.

A door prize of a burger book goes to @dmbrill, he gets a prize for entering the contest as the person with the least posts on this forum plus a congrats for the new baby in the family.

Thanks to @SixZeroFour and @Idahawk for helping with the prizes, this is stuff that comes out of their pockets, kudos to you guys for being so generous.

Nate - you get the choice of a vortex or a smokenator 1000
Jamesnomore - you get what Nate does not choose - or if you prefer a Weber book you can do that
WNC and Travis we will talk about your prizes look to my PM

Thanks to all who participated it was a great event.

Winners, please PM me your address
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 07:33:16 AM by LightningBoldtz »

iCARRY

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2016, 07:52:53 AM »
Congrats everyone. It was fun. Can't wait till next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pbe gummi bear

• WKC Mod
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2016, 09:11:48 AM »
great work by all those that participated and to the statesmen that organized.
"Have you hugged your Weber today?"
Check out WKC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Kettle-Club/521728011229791

jamesnomore

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2016, 09:46:01 AM »
Great job everyone, especially @LightningBoldtz for organizing and those that donated prizes! I really like these contests, I get so many meal ideas that impress friends and family that I wouldn't normally do. I owe it all to the WKC!
WTB: Genesis Jr.

Thomas Andrews

• WKC Brave
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2016, 10:13:42 AM »
Good work everybody and it was very inspiring to how I'm going to approach burgers in the future!

Great job to all involved!

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
Burger throwdown Voting
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2016, 11:20:02 AM »
Congratulations to everyone who participated and to LB for heading this up! What a neat contest fella's. I'm absolutely honored to have been even considered with all the awesome entries that were put up.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 11:43:46 AM by Travis »

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2016, 11:44:23 AM »
Hey, that's cool as hell. That was my thousandth post!!

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2016, 12:04:09 PM »
I saw that Travis, you are a beast on the posts.

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
Burger throwdown Voting
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2016, 03:02:35 PM »
yeah, well I've been laid off for about 3 weeks now, so have been elbow deep in fixing my truck and catching up on projects at home, as well as spending ALOT of time here. Start back Sunday though, so break times over!

« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 03:04:22 PM by Travis »

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2016, 05:14:36 PM »
yeah, well I've been laid off for about 3 weeks now, so have been elbow deep in fixing my truck and catching up on projects at home, as well as spending ALOT of time here. Start back Sunday though, so break times over!

Back to work, awesome.

Jon

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2016, 05:40:59 PM »
Congratulations to the winners, and good job to all the rest. When I saw the quality of photos and food I knew that I would be an also-ran. I did get to eat a good burger though.