Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: WKC 2015 Great Burger Throw Down information  (Read 2052 times)

Idahawk

• WKC Performer
WKC 2015 Great Burger Throw Down information
« on: August 31, 2015, 07:15:40 AM »
Sept 3rd - 8th  Labor Day Weekend
All entries must be turned in no later than Tuesday, Sept 9th.

Unofficial Rules

All burgers must be cooked on a Weber product

There are 3 categories
Burger ( beef )
Veggie Burger ( vegan version) no meat
Non beef Burger ( pork, chicken ?)

You may enter 1 or all 3 categories , but each category will require that you turn in 2 Like Burgers. If you enter all 3 categories you will have 3 separate turn-ins and a total of 6 burgers.

Entry-  a thread will be started for turn ins on Thursday morning 

You will present 2 like burgers for entry , one burger will need to be cut in half to view the assembly and ingredients. And the other left whole for presentation. Please put both burgers on one plate if possible and don't submit two different burgers for one turn in please.

A brief explanation of your cook , the ingredients and recipe are part of your turn in, along with photos of your cook. Presentation is important so make it count.

I'm looking forward to everyone's offerings , it should be fun !

Any questions or comments please feel free to ask.

Have fun everyone

Idahawk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 08:58:42 AM by Idahawk »
Wanted plum/burgundy 18.5
WTB Color Copies of old Weber Catalogs

Nate

• WKC Ranger
Re: WKC 2015 Great Burger Throw Down information
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2015, 06:33:36 PM »
@Idahawk Can you clarify this for me " All burgers must be cooked on a Weber product"? I assume you mean everything you use, cooker, grates, skillets, etc must be Weber branded. Is this safe to assume or can we use different brand accessories like GrillGrates, Lodge skillet, etc?

Thanks. Nate

Idahawk

• WKC Performer
Re: WKC 2015 Great Burger Throw Down information
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2015, 06:44:54 PM »

@Idahawk Can you clarify this for me " All burgers must be cooked on a Weber product"? I assume you mean everything you use, cooker, grates, skillets, etc must be Weber branded. Is this safe to assume or can we use different brand accessories like GrillGrates, Lodge skillet, etc?

Thanks. Nate

Good question @Nate

I simply mean that we should use a weber cooker , gas , charcoal , flat top out of respect for the forum hosting the event . I don't think Anyone will throw up any road block over the  accessories you choose to use.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Wanted plum/burgundy 18.5
WTB Color Copies of old Weber Catalogs