Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: $75 wal-mart Q220 steal!  (Read 1961 times)

MonsterWeber

• Smokey Joe
$75 wal-mart Q220 steal!
« on: August 15, 2015, 12:14:11 PM »
Walked into wal-mart garden section and seen this grill setting outside by itself, walked by it and it had a clearance tag on it for $100, so I looked at it closer and the two U shaped supports directly under the grill were broke into.
.so knowing I could fix that I ask the woman working there(see was watching me inspecting the grill) if she would take offers on it she said I can ask, I said tell them I'll givem $50 for it she said OK I'll ask, come back and said they would take $75 BAMM! Sold it... Funny thing is I have read on here about Weber's customer support so I called as soon as I got home and the lady at Weber gave me no issues, ask for model and serial number and what parts were broken and my address and lo and behold are sending replacement parts FREE! Awesome deal. And awesome addition my Weber family. Ol-Blue and Jacked-Up are having a hard time sharing the spotlight but they'll get used to her! Can't wait to try her out!

Hogsy

• WKC Performer
Re: $75 wal-mart Q220 steal!
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2015, 01:52:28 PM »
That's s steal alright!!! Congrats
I'm only 2 or 3 kettles away from being that creepy guy down the street with all the Webers
                            WKC Collaborator
                        Viva La  Charcoal Revolution

pbe gummi bear

• WKC Mod
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2015, 03:59:01 PM »
Great deal. Wheel upgrade soon?
"Have you hugged your Weber today?"
Check out WKC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Kettle-Club/521728011229791

MonsterWeber

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2015, 08:23:10 AM »
Owe Ya, will def. be making a trip to the scrap pile to find a trick set of wheels for her. Tried her out this weekend making some salmon and habb. Brats with grilled veggies, and the grill worked great, we will get alot of use from this grill! I have an old Holland Heritage gasser that i bought for $40 years ago, and is a good grill, but will prob. sale now that i got the Weber.

huntergreen

• WKC Brave
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2015, 05:42:36 AM »
i have these q grills work great when there isnt time to light charcoal.