Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Clean your gratess wth absolutely no risk of swallowing a bristle  (Read 2246 times)

Red Kettle Rich

• WKC Ranger

http://www.amazon.com/The-Woody-Natural-Grill-Scraper/dp/B0084950EU/ref=pd_sim_86_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=0DXS8V28C1BH1VSGGGPG

The Great Scrape Woody BBQ Grill Scraper Cleaning Tool Custom Forms To Your Grill Food Safe & Grill Safe Made in the USA No Wire Bristles Long Lasting Perfect for Straight Grates Size: 12" x 4.75" x 1" Great for camping or tailgating The Great Scrape is an all natural BBQ cleaning tool. It is an alternative to the old metal wire brush. It custom grooves to uniquely fit your barbecue grill without having to worry about metal bristles or harming your grill grates. It is made of solid red oak and is designed for years of grilling pleasure. It makes for the perfect grilling accessory or BBQ gift. The Woody is the original version of the Great Scrape. It works great on smaller grills and is perfect to take with you where ever you go.
Looking for a RED 26" Kettle & a tabbed no leg RED 22" Kettle near STL. Copper Sam Adams SJ anywhere 8)

mrbill

• WKC Ranger
Re: Clean your gratess wth absolutely no risk of swallowing a bristle
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2015, 06:55:12 PM »
"no risk of swallowing a bristle", but what about swallowing a splinter? if whatever you've done to the grate that holds a bristle, would that same thing hold a splinter? or would it just chew up the wood?
Seeking New York Giants MT For A Price That Won't Break My Bank

TheFinkFarm

• WKC Brave
    • My YouTube channel.
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2015, 03:57:28 AM »
"no risk of swallowing a bristle", but what about swallowing a splinter? if whatever you've done to the grate that holds a bristle, would that same thing hold a splinter? or would it just chew up the wood?

I would think a splinter would burn off.
22.5" Blue OTG, Black SJ, Lime Green SJ X 2, Brick Red Performer, Outlaw Red 22" daisy wheel, Ivory MT, LE Red MT, Spring Green MT, Slate MT, Smoke MT.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFinkFarm

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2015, 10:31:16 AM »
TheFinkFarm it's great to see you back on the boards again! We missed you! [emoji3]

TheFinkFarm

• WKC Brave
    • My YouTube channel.
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2015, 03:11:23 PM »
Thanks Craig! I missed this place and all the gang.  I hope to be a little more active now.
22.5" Blue OTG, Black SJ, Lime Green SJ X 2, Brick Red Performer, Outlaw Red 22" daisy wheel, Ivory MT, LE Red MT, Spring Green MT, Slate MT, Smoke MT.

1buckie

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2015, 03:35:02 PM »
Fink Farm !!!!

Great to see you !!!!

It's like old home week !!!

If you're around & up for it, join in the festivities around the Fourth of July.....we're having an E-Cook where everyone is just sending in their pictures & stories from that weekend....would be great to see you join in !!!
"If you want it fancy there is BBQ spray paint at home depot for that. "
    Covered, damper-controlled cooking.....IF YOU PLEASE !!!
           "But the ever versatile kettle reigned supreme"    

TheFinkFarm

• WKC Brave
    • My YouTube channel.
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2015, 05:00:45 PM »
Hey Buckie! I'm in. I saw that this morning. Sounds COOL!

1buckie

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2015, 05:13:12 PM »
Glad to have you back aboard !!!
"If you want it fancy there is BBQ spray paint at home depot for that. "
    Covered, damper-controlled cooking.....IF YOU PLEASE !!!
           "But the ever versatile kettle reigned supreme"