Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Anybody looking to trade?  (Read 1781 times)

ramsfan

• WKC Performer
Anybody looking to trade?
« on: January 19, 2013, 06:25:52 PM »
I have been trying to find an old kabob ring set up for the longest time. I have some pretty good stuff I'd be willing to trade if anyone is interested? Let me know.
This is the original Weber kettle. The most powerful bbq grill in the world and can blow your taste-buds clean off! So, you have to ask yourself one question: "Do you feel hungry? Well, do you punk?"

Jeff

• WKC Performer
Re: Anybody looking to trade?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 06:47:24 PM »
Thats a tough find!  I'd like one myself for a 22 or 26
Kettle collector AND cooker!

1buckie

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2013, 07:30:31 PM »

I lucked into one this past summer, but use it often enough for it to be a keeper....

I'll, as always for Kettle Clubbers, keep an eye out.......

The one I found was right in my parent's neighborhood, I think I even know which hardware store it came from....

They're out there.....just gotta poke around.....

a 26" one would be off the hook !!!
"If you want it fancy there is BBQ spray paint at home depot for that. "
    Covered, damper-controlled cooking.....IF YOU PLEASE !!!
           "But the ever versatile kettle reigned supreme"    

Duke

• The Duke
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2013, 07:54:57 PM »
What type of items do you have for trade Ramsfan?

ramsfan

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2013, 02:01:51 AM »
I have a brand new 22.5 '89 red kettle that's never been cooked on. Also NIB wok (from mid 90's?) and a NIB corn n' tator rack from early 70's. I also have a ton of original Weber accessories for an older Genesis gasser - lights, griddle, smoker box, rotisseries, ez-que, etc. I also have cash of course. Let me know...
This is the original Weber kettle. The most powerful bbq grill in the world and can blow your taste-buds clean off! So, you have to ask yourself one question: "Do you feel hungry? Well, do you punk?"

Duke

• The Duke
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2013, 06:51:27 AM »
How many corn rack do you have now?  ???  The EZ que sounds interesting. Why are you parting with yer redhead?

reillyranch

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2013, 03:05:19 PM »
You got some cool accessories.  Good luck with the kabob ring.  Wish I had one.

ramsfan

• WKC Performer
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2013, 03:14:34 PM »
I was looking for one a while back when you sold me yours. Then another guy contacted me and had a brand new one still sealed in the box from 40 years ago. So, I bought that too, but don't want to use it because it's still new. I am using the one you sold me. As far as the red kettle, it's brand new and has never been used ever! I don't have the heart to spoil that perfect record. I want one that I can actually use and would rather have the kabob ring.