Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: My Best Burger  (Read 3430 times)

SmokenJoe

• WKC Performer
Re: My Best Burger
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2015, 11:31:21 PM »
@Winz   Great looking burger.  I'm trying your method tonight !!   Where did you get the woven charcoal grate ??   I need something like that to shore up one of my sagging grates.
"Too Beef, or Not too Beef" ...

Looking for Dark Blue MBH 22", Dark Green MBH 22", Yellow MBH 22", Glen Blue MBH 22", Avocado MBH 22".

Winz

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2015, 07:36:15 AM »

@SmokenJoe
@Winz   Great looking burger.  I'm trying your method tonight !!   Where did you get the woven charcoal grate ??   I need something like that to shore up one of my sagging grates.

Hope that burger method worked for you.

regarding the charcoal grate - I use 2 of them with the top one rotated 90 degrees.  The tighter pattern formed by using two grates keeps the large pieces of lump from falling through and messing with my one touch sweep.

Winz
In an ongoing relationship with a kettle named Bisbee.

SmokenJoe

• WKC Performer
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2015, 10:22:33 AM »
@Winz   That explains why the picture only looked "woven" in some locations  ...  it wasn't.  So now I'm going to look for a grate for my older 26r, maybe a 22 cooking grate.  I can always stick w/ the EM.     Thanks for the info.         SJ

PS   The burger is for tonight ...
"Too Beef, or Not too Beef" ...

Looking for Dark Blue MBH 22", Dark Green MBH 22", Yellow MBH 22", Glen Blue MBH 22", Avocado MBH 22".