Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: WOOOOOOO!!! Look what I got in the mail today!!!  (Read 4528 times)

Hogsy

• WKC Performer
Re: WOOOOOOO!!! Look what I got in the mail today!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2015, 03:06:32 PM »
Bump- how did it go over the weekend @Troy ?
I'm only 2 or 3 kettles away from being that creepy guy down the street with all the Webers
                            WKC Collaborator
                        Viva La  Charcoal Revolution

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2015, 03:15:49 PM »
Bump- how did it go over the weekend @Troy ?
Honestly, not good.

dcharette

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2015, 03:17:57 PM »
if you don't me asking.... did it not work well?

Hogsy

• WKC Performer
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2015, 03:22:32 PM »
I've heard the app is crap..... I'm Looking for another thermometer with a pit probe. Might just have to get another 732 ..... 3yrs in it hasn't let me down yet
I'm only 2 or 3 kettles away from being that creepy guy down the street with all the Webers
                            WKC Collaborator

Hogsy

• WKC Performer
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2015, 07:54:46 PM »
I'm still interested in  the 735. They have just hit the market over here and are selling for $130 plus shipping. They would want to be good for the price. Apparently the probes can be rinsed under running water which is a first for probes from what I've read.
                            WKC Collaborator

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2015, 08:39:59 PM »
Sorry about the full review not being done. There's been a steady stream of shit hitting the fan.

The new probes are great, but the protective connector is huge. I can only get ONE probe through my grommet. I can get 4 of the original probes.

THUNDERDOME

• WKC Brave
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2015, 08:37:41 AM »

Sorry about the full review not being done. There's been a steady stream of shit hitting the fan.

The new probes are great, but the protective connector is huge. I can only get ONE probe through my grommet. I can get 4 of the original probes.

Yeah i had go drill a bigger hole in my pit. All because they're 'waterproof'? I think the 733's might be what i replace them with in future.

I did my first overnighter w/ it last night. The bluetooth did not stay connected and i never triggered an alarm. Sort of disappointed but i will try it again. Also, the timer function crashes the app...

Hoping for an app update soon

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2015, 09:28:56 AM »

Yeah i had go drill a bigger hole in my pit. All because they're 'waterproof'? I think the 733's might be what i replace them with in future.

I did my first overnighter w/ it last night. The bluetooth did not stay connected and i never triggered an alarm. Sort of disappointed but i will try it again. Also, the timer function crashes the app...

Hoping for an app update soon
Yeah that's exactly what I've been dealing with. Tried with multiple devices, and even compared to other bluetooth devices to see if it's my phone or the therm.