Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Let's Talk Rotisserie  (Read 6046 times)

AZ_MIKEY

• WKC Ranger
Re: Let's Talk Rotisserie
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2014, 09:00:41 PM »
1)  AZMIKEY, lets see yours.  I think you have a square tab ring and non weber ish motor right?
2)  Stephen, this confirms Brevel were making the model 400 for quite some time, keeping the model number and specs but changoing design.  Look at the cool dial switch on the old one!
3) The shaft on that motor looks like it was made specifically for running on a 26 as opposed to a 22.
4) Stephen, how many tabs on that 26 ring? The tabs look round?

G$ just seen this thread I will look at mine tomorrow and get some pics up of it. My spit does not have the wood handle on it. I also think mine is not a weber roti as the coating on it is not really like webers porcelain. 
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 09:03:30 PM by AZ_MIKEY »
Looking for--- a yellow mbh any size, sequoia ( I know I am dreaming), avocado any size, brownie any size.

AZ_MIKEY

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2014, 04:17:06 PM »
Here are some pics of mine. It is a square tab. It has four of them. When I bought it off cl it had two holes for the rod I modiefied it with a notch to make it easier to install and remove the rod, shown in one of the pics. Thr motor is a plug in and it turns on no switch. It is a brevel motor. Hope this helps out guys.

And please excuse my dirty kettles. They will be getting wiped down Thursday when I get done with on call at work. I wiped them and cleaned them all yesterday but these afternoon stroms keep getting them all dirty. Very annoying I need to make room in the garage to store them all! <---- this fall's project.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Looking for--- a yellow mbh any size, sequoia ( I know I am dreaming), avocado any size, brownie any size.

G$

• WKC Performer
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2014, 04:29:55 PM »
I am beginning to think that style of motor is for gassers.

TheDude

• WKC Performer
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2016, 12:24:18 PM »
Here are some pics of mine. It is a square tab. It has four of them. When I bought it off cl it had two holes for the rod I modiefied it with a notch to make it easier to install and remove the rod, shown in one of the pics. Thr motor is a plug in and it turns on no switch. It is a brevel motor. Hope this helps out guys.

And please excuse my dirty kettles. They will be getting wiped down Thursday when I get done with on call at work. I wiped them and cleaned them all yesterday but these afternoon stroms keep getting them all dirty. Very annoying I need to make room in the garage to store them all! <---- this fall's project.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Old thread. I know. But I just unboxed a NOS Weber roti, last week. This is exactly what I have. Same tabs, seem and motor. Instruction sheet was dated 1984.
Still need a 22” yellow

swamprb

• WKC Performer
I cook on: Backwoods Gater, Lang 36, Hunsaker Smokers, Pellet Pro 22" WSM, BGE's, WSM's, Cajun Bandits, PK Grills, Drum Smokers, Genesis Silver C, Weber Q's, Cookshack 008, Little Chief, La Caja China #2, Lodge Sportsman...oh yeah! Weber Kettles! Kamado restoration and pit modification hack!