Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: New WKC Shirts!  (Read 11134 times)

Winz

• WKC Ranger
Re: New WKC Shirts!
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2014, 03:41:48 PM »
I just knew this would happen...

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/clo/4440423510.html

Winz
In an ongoing relationship with a kettle named Bisbee.

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2014, 03:45:47 PM »

crumbsnatcher

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2014, 03:45:50 PM »

Winz

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2014, 03:48:55 PM »
Blue looks good but is the small logo on the front going to be centered or over to the left like on the red logo shirts?  I prefer over to the left.
Yellow would be cool too  :D

we're going to center it.
Several shirts had their print damaged during shipping because it's impossible to fold the shirt into an envelope without the print being on a folded edge. Then the envelope goes through a sorting machine and it pinches the print where its folded and causes problems.

Big B

• WKC Brave
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2014, 04:00:02 PM »
Awesome job guys. Love it. I NEED it!.......

Brent

Wood Worker by day, Wood Burner...by night!

MartyG

• WKC Performer
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2014, 04:01:08 PM »

Winz

It's a fake. WKC lawyers have already made contact. Seller will be forced to burn remaining counterfeit stock using lighter fluid and Kingsford Matchlight in a Brinkmann smoker.

mirkwood

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2014, 04:56:11 PM »

Winz

Now that ^^^^ is hella funny.. Poor ol Adolf is still conniving to get that grail grill...
AT Q 220 / CN Jumbo Joe / DZ 22 OTG / DZ 18.5 WSM / C&B AD Grass Green Performer Platinum / AD Dark Blue Performer Platinum / Black AD Performer Platinum / AD Charcoal Go Anywhere / P code Charcoal Go Anywhere

Welcome to the WKC, it's more than just a web site..

Bbqmiller

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2014, 05:06:53 PM »
Can't wait to order some shirts and handles. This site rocks!🔥

Bman

• WKC Performer
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2014, 05:30:14 PM »

MAJOR announcement coming this weekend that includes:
  • Members only forums

Funny, less than a year ago you wanted nothing to do with my idea of a Members Only section...

negatives:
- content invisible to non logged in users doesn't bring in search traffic
- content invisible to non logged in users doesn't show the value of the community and entice them to sign up, engage, and be a part of the community. It could be argued that if they KNOW there's more content available if they sign up and log in that they would do so - but it rarely works that way. Today's society is skeptical, a 'join to post' is standard practice - a 'join to get exclusive content' is difficult to pull off without sounding gimmicky.
- the line between what should be exclusive/hidden and what should be public is difficult to define. everyone will have a differing opinion, and human nature will likely err to the exclusive side more often than not. Now we've got average content in an exclusive, hidden forum. A moderator makes the call to make it public, the original poster loses self confidence and loses a portion of his or her motivation to engage.

I've been involved in social media and community development for a long time =D
In my experience, great content and amazing members who contribute it will always be the biggest and best asset that a community can have.
I've always had gas...  And now a bunch of kettles because of this place.  Thanks!

SlickedBack

• WKC Brave
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2014, 05:39:28 PM »
Uh oh....the gloves are off!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pbe gummi bear

• WKC Mod
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2014, 05:48:42 PM »
Hey can we have Member's Only jackets with a WKC logo to commemorate the new section?

"Have you hugged your Weber today?"
Check out WKC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Kettle-Club/521728011229791

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2014, 06:11:50 PM »

MAJOR announcement coming this weekend that includes:
  • Members only forums

Funny, less than a year ago you wanted nothing to do with my idea of a Members Only section...

negatives:
- content invisible to non logged in users doesn't bring in search traffic
- content invisible to non logged in users doesn't show the value of the community and entice them to sign up, engage, and be a part of the community. It could be argued that if they KNOW there's more content available if they sign up and log in that they would do so - but it rarely works that way. Today's society is skeptical, a 'join to post' is standard practice - a 'join to get exclusive content' is difficult to pull off without sounding gimmicky.
- the line between what should be exclusive/hidden and what should be public is difficult to define. everyone will have a differing opinion, and human nature will likely err to the exclusive side more often than not. Now we've got average content in an exclusive, hidden forum. A moderator makes the call to make it public, the original poster loses self confidence and loses a portion of his or her motivation to engage.

I've been involved in social media and community development for a long time =D
In my experience, great content and amazing members who contribute it will always be the biggest and best asset that a community can have.

Is it credit you are looking for?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

landgraftj

• WKC Performer
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2014, 06:26:11 PM »
I doubt it's credit he's looking for, maybe an explanation for the change of heart? The response from before was pretty detailed. Just my opinion though...
Not everyone deserves to know the real you. Let them criticize who they think you are.

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2014, 06:31:00 PM »
I'll explain. Just not right now.

It's not really a change of heart, it's more of a compromise. ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

landgraftj

• WKC Performer
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2014, 06:35:56 PM »
I'm good Troy, I don't need an explanation. Whatever works, right?
Not everyone deserves to know the real you. Let them criticize who they think you are.